View Single Post
Old 11-11-04, 06:00 PM
Marina

I don't understand how anyone can make the kind of comments wizardofroz made yesterday about Phil. Goofy looking?? I don't think so! I go nuts for men with dark hair, deep blue eyes, gorgeous smiles, and the Kirk Douglas-type of chin that Phil has! Bastards?? I'm actually more of a bastard than Phil, considering that Phil has a father who loves him! What I wouldn't give for my own father just for five minutes to stand up and say the things about me that Mike Gordon has said about Phil!! Oh, by the way, that's actually what makes Phil rich, you know! For all of you who think it's Phil's money that makes him rich, that's not so; it's the fact that Phil's dad takes the time to care about his son, to love him, to write about him, and to defend him as Mr. Gordon did back in April with his other comment. My heart cries out for my dad's love, and I don't get it, but Phil has his dad, so don't any of you DARE to say that he is a bastard! As for marginal poker playing ability, I don't think winning over $1,000,000 is marginal. Sure there are better players out there, Phil has said so himself, but he's a hell of a lot better than I! That definitely isn't marginal! (Oh, one more thing... If I'm "kissing up" to Phil by saying what I've just said about him, there is NO ONE in this world I'd rather "kiss up" to...)