View Single Post
Old 08-16-04, 06:00 PM
Sandi/Area51Alien/lasvegas1pokerteacher

Phil Gordon is, without a doubt, one of the most REAL people I have ever met or had the pleasure to work with. I work at The Palms in Las Vegas and have been extremely fortunate to work with Phil on several occasions, the last one being the Stuff3 Celebrity Poker Tournament last weekend, and I will be working with him at The Celebrity Poker Showdown next weekend. He is a true gentlemen in every sense of the word. Notwithstanding he is one of the best poker players in the World, he is witty, intelligent, knowledgeable about many subjects and just downright gorgeous to look at. His new book "POKER THE REAL DEAL" is delightful to read as I am about half-way through right now. It will be available for sale October 1 in stores and at Amazon.Com. He autographed and gave away hundreds of copies of it last weekend and NEVER ONCE did he refuse to stop what he was doing and talk to anyone and answer their questions. Anyone who says anything negative about Phil Gordon has never spent one minute in his presence. I only wish I was 30 years younger. I consider him a friend.