View Single Post
Old 11-02-07, 08:24 PM

WHY Are plattforms rigged ? I tell you...Interesting conversations round here.. the posts here DENYING that online poker is rigged always claim that there wont be any advantage for the platforms riggin the cards... well.. bringt it to the point and think about that : after gettin f*+++* 1,5 years online(1 year titan poker... the WORST EVER and now full tilt.. good bye as well..) I can definitely tell some patters : Small stack : (especially tournaments etc.):
LOSE ..whatever good cards you might have most of the time

-> WHY ?: Game should be over as quickly as possible to start a new one -> another rake for the platform (server capacity are surely not enough for INFINITE tables)

Next pattern: If Bankroll gets smaller and smaller (there seems to be some magicall border) -> lose,lose and lose till youre broke.. WHY: basic psychology.. most people are then "tilt" and think "o.k, NOW i win my money back" and wire money again and again because I WANNA BE A PRO AS WELL CANT BE THAT HARD ?!!??..yeah right..

so much about the point "why should the cards be rigged-- no advantage for the plattforms??" .. really ? think about it.. I put my whole energy rather in live tables