View Single Post
Old 04-08-11, 08:00 AM

Alright, I'm using the last of my free points since I deleted my CC. Fuck them. I only lost $200 but that's $200 of my hard earned money for those crooks.

I seriously want to join anybody who wants to expose them.. just for the mere principle. It's annoying more than anything, just because it's a reminder of the shady character of all the evil corporations and greedy banks and basically all that is fucked up about our world and some of the people in it.

Here's how you win. Put in a LOT of money. For every 1 person who started with $50 and ended up making thousands, you are a rarity, dude. So don't go online talking about how much you practiced and turned 50 into thousands, because, that is exactly what the site wants.

It's called hook line and sinker. The police do this when they go undercover.. they hook one or two of the bad guys, so that those guys can testify to the rest of the gang that these guys are 'good fellas', only to later realize, they all been taken.

But those 2 idiots were too dumb to see it. So all you people convinced you are just so great because of lots of practice and time, you're simply trying to justify all that time and money spent... and it bothers you to hear others whine and complain because it downplays all your hard work, and you want to feel special.

Cause I have won in a couple of tournaments, yet.. I still knew it wasn't my true 'skill' that won it. It was playing so many games that just like the lotto, you will win one day. If being persistent is considered skill, I guess I got major skill at the lotto then...

But I'll never tell anyone else they need to 'practice' more at the lotto, I'll agree with them it's a losing proposition but they need to play only if they have enough funds that losing doesn't hurt them too much... But not rely on it with little money they got and expect instant fortune.

As long as you're rich, and can afford to play and lose and devote the time because you're rich enough to do so.....good for you, just don't make others feel stupid.

It's you I hate, more then the game. You cronies........