View Single Post
Old 04-23-05, 06:00 PM
chris

Here is an experience I just had:I've been sticking to True Poker lately because I fancy the gaming interface. I have not once won a hand with pocket aces when an ace flops on True Poker. I figured it was just bad luck until today.In a 20 man tournament I held pocket aces, and the flop came A,4,7 rainbow. Learning my "lesson" from previous pocket ace bad beats, and even though there was very low chance for a straight or flush, I went all in for over $2000. 3 others went all in including the "person" sitting next to me to the right. The chips go into the middle and the turn and river cards come: 10h 10c. The person to the right of me shows pocket 10's.I have played with this "person" in several tournaments before this one and this player has never said a word (I even tried asking them a question about their location in a previous tournament and they didn't respond). Don't you think ANYONE would at least say SOMETHING after hitting a runner runner 4 of a kind to beat a set of aces?I again tried talking to this "person" with no response. Even accused them of being a bot. No response. Does this sound fishy to anyone else besides me?