Thread: Bad Beat Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-05, 09:09 AM
Vmacstorm

Pokerstars

This is the worst beat possible that you can ever imagine. Im looking rather well with 3000 in play money playing in 5/10 NL. It was aprox 5:15 in the morning and i was looking to get to 4,000 and head off to bed for the night feeling super. I have Ace 10 offsuit in the big blind (no raise) the flop is 10 5 2 rainbow. The small blind raises 10 dollars and i RERAISE 400 dollars becasue i obviously flopped the nuts. He CALLS. the next street was a 2 of hearts. I obviously am sitting perfectly. small blind comes out again raising another 100 dollars. I RERAISE again 500 dollars. he calls. Then came 6th street, and it was another 2. Small blind again raises 10 dollars and i go all in for another 3000 dollars (play money) and he calls. i was ready to turn the computer off and go to sleep and this jackal turns over 7 2!!!!!!!!.. that loser had quads. i obviously had the nuts the whole way and he rivered me with quads!! this was the worst feeling of my life.. i had to wait another 2 hrs jus to get 1000 more in play money. i didnt end up going to sleep until 3 PM the next day.