View Single Post
Old 12-02-06, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

full tilt is rigged

i have played poker for about two years now. im a good player who only plays solid cards i hardly ever bluff. because i only play quality hands. all sites are rigged but this is the worst by far. its true, if you play at two different tables you do get the same cards, and have you ever noticed after a hand, the next hand you will be dealt the winning hand. at least i do. it was so bad tonight. that i was calling out peoples cards at table. if your in a cash game, and you get 10s-kks fold them everytime. i have lost 400.00 tonight in the same scenario someone always had a higher pair everytime. and i lost twice with aces against 3s or 4s. it makes me so sick to watch this happen. This is how you know when ur playing on a rigged site. 1)when you know ur beat and you got pocket kings before the flop. ur getting the same cards over and over again. tonight i wrote down how many hands in a row i had a 2 rag. 22 hands in a row, and im not lieing either, 22 hands in a row i was dealt a 2. its unreal and unfair. what i cant understand is why havent some high stakes players complained, because only rich people can settle this dispute in court not the average class people. i hope you all never play on this site again. oh and if you do and u happen to win a tourney, they want let you withdraw the money for up to 2 weeks. please take my advise never play on this site again.