View Single Post
Old 12-01-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I can't believe all of you people. I just watched the re-run of the final table where he won and I was amazed. First of all I was amazed of the cards he got and the luck that he got but I do not fault him for that anybody at that table wished he got the cards that Robert got. This whole site can be ridiculous, all these people putting in the 2 cents about these players thinking they are the masters and understand poker completly. How can anyone say that he is a horrible player, a horrible player is someone who does not even know what beats what not Robert. True he may not be the best but how decides who's the best???? He had to do a lot of things right to even make it to the final table. You guys see the final table and make judgements on his play. None of you who posted here I doubt ever made a final table certainly not at the WSOP. Until you do, you can't make a judgement on how a final table for that much money should be played. He obviously did the right thing to win. Luck or no luck he made good choices...kudos to you Robert!