View Single Post
Old 03-04-10, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg78 View Post
In my search to find a new site to play at, I decide to play some .50/1 NL Hold'em (100 max buy-in) 9-10 player, just for a few hours before calling it a night at UB on Christmas. I had 3 unbelievable bad beats in a row during this time... I lost 300 dollars at this limit!!!

Unreal, this has never happen in a single session at any other site I have played at. I can usually hold my own at higher limits and tournament and have a good ROI the past 3 years.

These players seem to know what was cards where coming and or knew what my hole cards where. Nothing else could explain their actions, or they way they played. They were making a killing on other players as well…

First suck out: AK vs. KJ.
I have AK in the SB, 5 players (loose, passive) limp in, I raise it to 11. Every one folds to a Player with KJo who flats calls from early position. (Note he has 400.00 plus in front of him in a 100 max buy in???, and I have 118.00 post-flop) The flop comes 2 7 K (two suited, no flush draw for either of us), I bet the pot which was around 25, the other player flat calls again??? Then the J (he only had 3 outs) came on the turn. The rest was history, I made another pot size bet, which made me pot commented and he moves all in. couldn’t put him on KJ, -118 there…

Second weird post flop play: AK vs. 53s.
I have Ah Kc in middle position, one player (just sat down at the table a few minutes prior) limps, I raise to 4.5, everyone folds to the SB who calls with 5d3d. The flop comes Ad, Qd, 7d. The other player has 200BB plus, I have a little under 100BB. He comes out raising with a made flush (118 to 1), over betting the flop and etc. and I re-raised and he moved all in. had to call… -100 or so there…

Third suck out. Ah Ac vs. 8c 9c
I have Ac Ah in middle position. A (loose, aggressive player) from early position raises to 4.5, I call, a player (unknown, just join the table with 100BB) in the sb calls with 8c 9c and the BB folds. 3 players see the flop of 5d 2c Jc, the player in the SB with 89 bets the pot with flush draw, the earlier position player calls, and I re-raise 3x the pot. The player with 89 flat calls, early position player folds, then a Jd falls on the turn. I have about 58BB left, already put almost half my stack in already. Player with 89 checks, I raise the pot (50BB), thinking he going to fold here if he has flush draw, since he is getting 2 to 1, there’s a pair on the board, he as two under cards, and has about 14% chance of winning if I don’t have a better flush/draw, with no express olds whatsoever. He calls of course and a 4c comes on the river… I have 8BB left. He moves all-in. I call… Unbelievable…

NO ONE COULD HAVE MADE THAT PLAY WITHOUT KNOWNING SOMETHING. Then he starts chatting that we couldn’t believe he won and etc.

This was the most unreal mind boggling play sequence I have ever experience.

I will never play at Ultimate Cheat ever again.
same sh... happend to me.i deposited 400 bucks and after 2 weeks (playing everyday for 5 hours and in the weekends whole day) i was up to 2300$!!
...and what happend....2 days a go i was playing 2-4 NL...i buy in with 200 bucks and lose it,rebuy 400.playin tight and solid poker...finally i get pocket tens and flopped full boat on the flop KKT.i bet out the pot.get called by 1 player and reraised by second..so i called reraiser bet.on the turn i bet out,-all in.he or she quickly calls and shows K9 and the other player had also some K with crap.and ques what card come to the river?.....fkng 9
....unbelievible!!
and there was more on that day...played omaha hi-lo....same kind sh** happen.get called to the river and BOOM they hit card what they need.....so sick