View Single Post
Old 11-25-10, 09:33 AM

Hi there, I registered at UB 2 days ago in order to find out if this site was any more legit than all the rest. When a site is rigged you usually expect the following trends:

1. cash-in-and-win-policy
2. suck out time after initial winnings

And guess what: The exact same thing happens on UB. I cashed in only $100 and won almost 49$ in the first two days at low limit cash tables. After 700 hands i had a BB/100 of 28,53. Incredible! But on the next day my initial luck completely vanished. I started to lose all my top pairs to better kickers, all my 2 pairs to flushs, while my own flush draws couldnt complete anymore. I even saw really wicked play from that point on, like a guy reraising me holding AQo, the flop he had NOTHING whatsoever but a gutshot straight draw, and guess what, he calls my all-in and hits the 4 outer turn card. I just lost the next big hand. I called a QQ hand that was raised 3,5BB preflop with 99. Flopped a set of 9s, turned a boat 9s over 8s. After massive betting guy shoves all-in, and guess what, the river is - in good old suckout style - the 2-outer Q. Interestingly, this was the very one and only all-in turn that was called after me raising by a strong overpair for a whole stack. Funny how the first hand I get a monster on the turn is crushed by the 4% hand, right?

Yup, guys, what can I say: after all those losing hands I dropped 5 whole stacks and am now almost back at where I started. And I just know that I will lose my winnings to more monkey hands, since i don't seem to be able to hit more than 1 out of 5 whole boards anymore, sets are like water in a desert, I get sucked out on by dream miracle cards, I ask players about that and they leave the table. I also see other players having their "honeymoon" time, one guy was the AQo gutshot player. In 4 consecutive hands he got straight, flopped flush, another straight and a river nut flush (just like I did on my first two days, where at two tables almost at the same time I flopped a nut straight). Unreal!

Conclusion: bye bye UB, and bye bye online poker. It's just not worth my time anymore, since I experience the same kind of rubbish almost every single session. Run good at first (hell, run like you are in God-mode!), then lose to the suckout players calling/shoving their 2-4 outers. I am not even sure anymore whether those players are indeed real players or simply some bots installed by the company to induce betting and suck out on the real players. As far as cheating is concerned: I just read about another UB poker scandal concerning the high stakes. After the Absolute Poker scandal a few years (?) ago, this should be reason enough to leave the site as fast as you can. And never go back there whatsoever. Thx for reading, over and out.

Last edited by smeisner; 11-25-10 at 09:45 AM.