View Single Post
Old 01-28-08, 12:35 PM

Just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in on Bodog poker. I have only made 2 small deposits just to check it out and have seen quite enough. Like most poker sites Bodog creates hands to create action. There ring games are loaded with them. If you catch trips on the flop with your jacks and there is an ace or king on the board someone will have caught a higher set than you. If you don't have the nuts after the river might as well fold. Flop a straight and get set to be sucked out on with runner runner. As far as tourneys go, just go all in with the rest of the idiots and if you win you may have sat in the "Golden" seat. Some seats just can't be beat no matter what, and the donks that end up sitting in them will suckout on you everytime. Heres a good example. 10 dollar sit and go I played this morning. Pays top 3, 4 of us left. I am the low stack. Already the person or seat in question has put out 3 other players because he is the big stack. These are the preflop all in hands he won, his KJ verses KQ, his A6 verses AK, his Q3 verses AK with a K on flop and he catches runner runner. He was totally dominated all three hands but sucked out time and time again. I finally receive KK and move all in. He calls with AA. I catch a K on flop he catches the A on river. Once again regardless of the preflop all in, if I was just to raise and get called then flop comes with K I am way ahead and move all in then the player sucks out with an A. Not to say I haven't seen this in live poker, just the fact that he was sitting n the Golden seat and couldn't lose no matter what he played. Bodog is very shady. I have seen this type of setup hands at other sies like Full Tilt and Party but never as blatant as this site here. To the few here that think this is a great site, you're nuts. I am no rookie and have been playing hold'em for 6 years. Say what you want, this site is terrible and I suggest to all to stay away unless you feel like you are "Golden".