View Single Post
Old 11-14-04, 06:00 PM
Kyill

I got my free $10 without 24 hours like promised and have NEVER had a problem cashing out (4 cash-outs in 3 months), and I've never had to wait any more than 7 days for money to make into my bank account. I find the characters and graphics at other sites extremely annoying. I don't need a cartoon who doesn't resemble me whatsoever representing me at the table. The site is not at all flashy, but still very attractive. The customer support has been incredible, responding to all of my questions in a timely manor. Royal Vegas also gives away more money every month than any other website, featuring a $20,000 (monthly) Poker Points Challenge, and a $17,500 (monthly) Poker League. They are also host to the "World's Largest Freeroll Tournament", which is a $100,000 guarenteed tournament that will run in December. I've never encountered cheating (I'm not sure how one would even be able to cheat) or had an issue with collusion. RV is the third poker website I've played at and I doubt I will ever choose another over it. I strongly recommend playing at RoyalVegas.