View Single Post
Old 04-29-10, 04:01 PM

I played on Absolute Poker for awhile and the suckouts are just unreal. People calling my Nut Flush on the flop with none of the suited cards in their hand and starting with small pair and weak kicker...calling to the river to get a full house. No rhyme or reason for these types of calls. It happens all the time. I thought that it was just a coincidence at first but I saw it happen way to much and usually for the same players and to other victims. The limit size didn't matter either it is not just a micro donk calling as they are stupid or dont care it happens in the bigger games more so.
I wonder if the RABBIT feature is hackable. I think it should be done away with as I think that it has somehow been exploited. This may be the thing behind these players supposed ESP.

My advice .... stay away from online poker. Until the U.S. steps in and regulates it and protects it's players!! Which by the look of it is not going to happen.

You have no protection and no regulation. You do the math.

Open your eyes people if has been done before (cheating) and is still being done.

There is just to much that doesn't make sense and if it doesn't make sense then it just isn't real true or right.

Last edited by DaMAn; 04-29-10 at 04:21 PM.