View Single Post
Old 02-17-05, 06:00 PM
Stargiss

Anyone who believes that UB is not a set up game is totally naive. This is the most fake game I have ever played in my life. I agree that bad beats DO happen in real games. Some really bad beats happen in real life, no doubt. But, no game I have ever played in has beats as bad and as often as on UB. (I said bad beats and not bad bets, I know the difference)I have played poker for all of my adult life and most of my childhood and sometimes play for 36 or more hours at a time in real life games. I am no stranger to seeing some really bad beats. Never have I seen the amount of them in as few hands as I see them on UB. Also, in my entire life I can remember seeing 2 Royal Flushes and only a handful of str8 flushes in live games yet in less than 1 year I have gotten 2 Royals and too many str8 flushes to count. As I am playing on UB tonight I saw 2 str8 flushes in less than 1 hour, one of them I had the other was the fella to my left. Unbelievable things happen on this site and I could not possibly credit it to the luck of the draw or any concievable randomness of cards. UB used to state that they give everyone a chance to win. You tell me how everyone gets a chance to win if the draws are completely random? The only way to ensure that everyone gets a chance to win is to feed the fish frequently. Play for fun but I don't recommend trying to earn money on this site. It just will not happen no matter how good a player you are.