View Single Post
Old 12-06-07, 04:21 PM

I have been playing of full tilt for about 18 months now, I mostly play heads up and the odd tournament but I am planning on never using this site again after my bankroll is used up... and that won't take long either... I am a professional player but this site is designed to entice amateurs to invest by rewarding bad play... forget about all this full tilt is rigged stuff, it's not to that extent where the problem lies, basically, the card generator is designed to deal out cards depending on who is playing at any given time, and deals cards accordingly, ie... the big all in hands and the magic river card.. proof of this lies in the way the card generator deals out the river card that may make somebody's flush, or full house, or str8, but where the scam lies is in that magic river card makes the hand for both players, an example would be the 8 of diamonds making a flush for one person but almost always it will also make the str8 for the opponent.. this creates action, so full tilt makes money.
this very rarely happens in live games where this situation occurs, the river card being the vital card for both players.

My advice to you if you decide to play online poker for money is don't.. full stop... you will invariably find yourself stressed and annoyed...

Play live games for low stakes, at least there the deck doesn't know what card it wants to deal next

the whole rigged issue is this, it's just people move from the real issue and complain about bad beats instead of the fact that the card generator is far from random.