View Single Post
Old 12-12-07, 09:59 AM

I've been playing on so many online sites now, and dedicated alot of time to spot when the random engine is fair or not.

Guys, THERE IS NO FAIR ONLINE POKER. By this I ofcourse compare it to live poker.

There is simply just to many bad beats, it is UNREAL that Turn and Rivers hit not only one hand but two hands.

Online poker does not apply to your knowledge about poker and how good you are at calculating odds, it applys more to Turn and river cards - reason - Turn and river cards almost ALWAYS beat the odds.

Lately i've been playing on FTP, this site is definetly NO DIFFERENT. LEANR it people online poker beats all odds, and YOU CANNOT compare it to real life poker.

Before i started on this site I had confidence that it might not be rigged, but this site beats the odds as all the others. My biggest dissapointment is that I really thought the pro's had more integrity and love for the game, to let this go on, but i guess its all about the $$$$$ as on the other sites.

Last NOTE.

All you pokersite owners out there, PLEASE understand, its is not that you earn money, you have to, to run a buisness. But for crying out loud, give us some real odds and sort out your engines and let people out there enjoy real poker. You will earn money anyway, maby not as many but you will have the support from the users.

Give back poker and stop sucking out people that try to earn a few $

Good luck at the tables all, you will need it.