View Single Post
Old 02-14-08, 08:49 PM

Yep ever since 2003-2004 I thought Full RIGGED Tilt was a scam, so I quit playing for a few years. Recently I started doing play chips. Then I put a few bucks on the site this week, and sure enough, the same b.s. began again. Tonight I was in 90 player SNG and went in with AK. I did not raise but called a raise from A9 who was all in. Sure enough, albeit I was 87/23% favorite to win, of course on Full RIGGED Tilt a 9 hit the flop. Ok I though**t it happens. A few minutes later I started playing low stakes hold em. I won a larger pot by bluffing after a pre flop raise. In fact I win more on Full Tilt via bluffing than by playing the best hands. Well I get AKos -and don't raise pre flop like I would in a live game most of the time. I call a later 3xs BB raise. Well, QxA hit. I check and bet comes in form 3xs pot. I raise and he goes all in. He has AJ. I got him. AK with this flop should win 4xs more than AJ. But being Full RIGGED Tilt of course a J hits the turn. A 15/1 shot hits. I could have gotten an A, K or paired the Q or other flopped card and won. This is just one recent example of what happens all the f-king time on this scam site. How any pro can make any claim that this site represents real poker is lying or else he is getting a different RNG for his seat at a table. In just 3 days I have seen such b.s. that mirrors the crap that happened back in 2003-2004. I can't wait until the US Congress finally decides to regulate these crooks. By the way I don't really like AK that much online but I will play it obviously. The problem with this scam poker site is that they have a RNG that has never been tested or varified that it is NOT set-up to create bigger pots for their financial gain. Further they allow improbable hands with low outs to happen FAR TOO OFTEN. How this site attracts so many players is beyond me. Maybe there are a lot of losers out there that border on compulsive gamblers and they keep coming back and losing money due to this random reinforcement that Full RIGGED Tilt rewards poor players with, i.e. giving them cards when they should have lost, and gotten spanked for crap play. These pros on this scam site have lost all respect from me. Good luck to anyone who throws money away. Oh yeah, one final comment this site flops WAY TOO MANY Aces and Ks AND it deals WAY TOO MANY flushes. Its almost comical! In fact it is, it's a JOKE!

Last edited by nitemare6; 02-14-08 at 08:55 PM. Reason: typos