View Single Post
Old 01-27-10, 03:58 PM

If you are worried about rigged cards, get Holdem Manager tracking software. It costs about $80 and will tell you anything you want to know about your game, opponants games, and dealt cards, great for peace of mind for the sceptics.

Ive played and tracked bout 60k hands on Cereus and can assure everyone nothing fishy is going on. You may have seen my thread 'Thoughts on Chris Fergusons Challenge' which basically was a blog of my games on pokerstars last year and shows my $6k downswing playing mostly NL50! Truth is, over 10,000's of hands, ANYTHING can happen, but over 200k-300k hands, players WILL get their just desserts.

As a regular winning grinder, I thouroughly recommend the Cereus and Cake networks as they offer 30-33% rakeback (woulda been $5k richer had I played these sites last year), good customer service, very quick withdrawals, VISA cashout outside U.S. and Cereus has had an awsome software improvement recently making the play feel alot more like the bigger sites.

I bet I can answer nearly all these thread's problems with just 1 word 'RAKE', and the more you can get back, the bigger your winrate. Don't settle for a free T-shirt advertising their business!!! You probably rake between $600-$900/month if you play NL50, would you ever pay $300 for a T-shirt on the high street? Get on these fish ridden sites and I gauruntee you won't get a fairer game.