View Single Post
Old 05-22-11, 04:34 PM

I have found ELGordo is right there is a difference between playmoney hand and real money hands. I had over $60 on my real money account and I only played in $1.25 tourneys. There are about 30 hands and I am guessing in a tourney play. I played in these tourneys until all my money was gone, I figured I played about 1400 hands. Do you know how many hands I won ( I mean hands not the tourneys) I wom 6 hands out of 1400. I was getting beat everyway you can think of. If there was a card in the deck they needed to win the hand they hit it no matter what the odds were. I actually screamed at my computer screen when I had a straight and the other guy needed a runner runner flush to beat me and he gets it. Another time I had 2 pair and the guy had to get a runner runner of the same card to win and he gets it to put me out. Online poker is designed to rip you off using your love for the game against you. When I started to play the free for fun poker it was still bad but not as. Fulltilt poker will never get another penny from me again. I am so glad to see other people think as I do and I am not alone