View Single Post
Old 08-17-05, 06:00 PM
jupitert

I played at party poker for about a year, hit it big (for me at least) in March of this year. I won $8100 in a span of 2 weeks, cashed out and then began too see the most unbeleivable bad beats ever. So after months of giving my winnings back, I signed up at Poker Stars(about 2 weeks ago). I deposited $50 and in my first hour at the .5/1 NL table I was up to $250. In the next week i was up another $100 and had the original $50 up to $350+. It was so relieving to see good cards hold up, as on Party I would almost always get my money in with the best hand but would lose to some ridicolous beats. So last Friday night I withdrew $50 and it has been all down hill. I kid you not, in a 2 night span I was dealt pocket pairs 22 times, and not once did I hit a set--on all 5 community cards. That seems abit unreal, being stats say you hit a set 20% of the time when holding pockets. Anyways, I am now down to $94 in my account and I am curious to see if this withdraw curse is for real on Stars as well as Party.