View Single Post
Old 08-10-06, 03:29 PM

Follow up to JokerStars

To follow up om this, I emailed pokerstars about these ridiculous beats and all they say is people run in bad luck streaks. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Are you kidding me? That's your excuse? Three times in a row where I have an overpair to 2 undercards and I lose. It's bad luck? Sorry bad luck is losing one of those three hands (KK vs. Q10) (JJ vs 910) (10 10 vs 76) I wanna know what the odds are of losing those hands 3 times in a row?

The guy told me if I saw a pattern there'd be a problem and that I should be happy that I lost those hands. He said if I won those hands everytime there would be a problem? What?

On another note, I was playing in tournament where 2 people were telling each other their hands so they wouldn't bet into each other. This was when there was 4 of us left. It was pretty obvious they wanted it to come down to those 2. Telling each other "I hit it" or I have a Ks when 4 spades were on the board. I emailed them about this as well and they told me it takes weeks to process cheating.
Again what? How hard is it for them to look at the tournament chat,when I give them the tournament number and the two players names involved, and see they were telling each other their hands. Nothing will be done. They're all talk and no action. It's a bunch of smoke and mirrors