View Single Post
Old 07-19-09, 09:41 PM

Pokers been showing me it's sickest side last 2 weeks, broke even for 2 weeks before jumping up a nice $600. Next session I played 2 tables with a guy heads up, and ive never seen anything like it. I have bad beats and colddecks but for 1.5 hours, this guy made the correct moves EVERY time, it was crazy cos i mix my game up so much. I made 3 big river bluffs and 16 river value bets and he made the right move on all 19. It was how i would imagine a game with Daniel Negreanu, so crazy i reported the name to support just in case something dodgy was goin on, but came back negative, i had just experinced the most severe variance in a sngle game ive had in 6 years of playing.
Distraught, pi**ed off, I wander into a game 3 hrs later, my confidence shattered and as a result, played like crap, left it for the day down $750. The next day start playing and in 3.5 hours, I rocket up $1012, fricken timing!!! Any tilt vanished and playing like a demon again!

Current bankroll is $7,901, looking good but going way over time limit cos I ground 200-2000 then started again from 200. Difficult juggling bills and a bankroll, pain in the arse taking money out, trying not to touch it.

Lesson of the day. Dont let a few bad sessions knock your confidence, stop for the day cos if youre playing well, it all comes back with interest. If i had stopped for the day, i'd be up bout $110 more than i am right now. Peace