View Single Post
Old 06-03-08, 10:53 PM

I have been playing poker for a few years and live two hours away from atlantic city and play live 2-5 games there. I have sat in ring games for 32 hours straight and never have had so many bad beats as I do on Full tilt in a matter of minutes. I started with 50$ and in one day made it to 200$. That wasn't because I was getting hands, it was bc I was playing poker, making good calls, knowing my odds and bluffing people out of pots. I withdrew so I had 50$ left.
Very next day this is what happens:
4 hands in a row at one table:
Pocket aces, player pushes me all in with pocket kings, turn and river were both kings (lost 20.00).
AQ on button, player re-raises. I call. Flop has queen, player puts me all in, I call. Player has JJ. Turn is an ace, river is a Jack. (15)
AK, player AT(Hearts). flop 6h Kd 5C He goes all in for 132.00. I make a great call and he gets runner runner hearts(lost 25.00)
I have QQ player AK, Player raises pre-flop I reraise, he puts me all in (remember he has AK so that means he is the ruler of the world and he can't contemplate someone haveing a better hand than he pre-flop). I flop a set, he flops a straight. (lost 10.00)
I know that bad beats occur, it is a part of poker but they dont happen that frequently one hand after another. I lost 85$ in four consecutive hands. When it happend I thought that these people must be bad players and just got lucky, but everyday I play on this site I get more and more suspicious. I feel that full tilt is purposely doing this so that they can get more money to rake. I feel that the bad players are winning more than they should (statistically), so that full tilt can still make more money.
Just over the last two days I have lost more than 100$. I CANNOT GET A HAND THAT HOLDS UP. I AM BEAT ON THE RIVER EVERY TIME. How can it be that I always have the best hand pre-flop, and on the flop, to be beaten on the river.
I had flopped top two pair A6, someone flopped A5,after a series of re-raises he catches a 5 on the river! Next hand I have Q9, flopped two pair again. Someone with a short stack goes all in, and someone else goes all in for 10 bucks. I know I have the best hand! The short stack flopped bottom two pair and the other had Q10....GUESS WHAT! she gets a 10 on the river. I flop a set of threes, someone gets a full house on the river. How can I always have the best hand and lose? In a row? How do these people win runner runner like that, or catch two outers? and always against ME? How come everytime I draw, straight and a flush draw and have all these outs, I NEVER hit?
I was getting suspicious even before that because every time I got to a certain amount of money, I would lose to what I started with and when I would build it back up, I would lose again. WTF?
At first I blamed it on the players, I blamed them, because whenever they felt they had the best hand (or just didnt care), they would put me all and they would catch shit. I would call, becayse I would have the nuts pre-flop. I cant slow play anything or try to make money, I am always beat on the river. Now I feel this is rigged. Why is it that everytime I get to a certain amount of money, I start losing to lesser hands? The when I build the money up again, I have two straight days of bad beats? Or I will sit at a table and bleed chips becuase I get good hands, but I never hit anything. I feel they don;t want me to withdraw any money.
Thank god I googled Full tilt is rigged and now know this only doesn't happen to me!