View Single Post
Old 04-18-05, 06:00 PM
ndhill

I have been playing on Full Tilt for a little over 6 months now, and I have to admit that I will not play at any other online poker site. I have been lucky enough to sit and play with many of the games top ranked pros such as : Andy Bloch, Phil Ivey, Clonie Gowen, Phil Gordon, Howard Lederer, Chris "Jesus" Ferguson, and John Juanda. It is nice for me, who likes to watch these players play on TV, get to really play with these people. The play on the site is tops. The Free Rolls are not filled with people who play like they don't care. The cash game play is very tuff. This site has, by far, the most competative games/players I have found in any online poker site. Another key to Full Tilt's success is the variety of games/Tourneys they offer. everything from PL/NL/limit hold 'em to RAZZ/Stud/Stud Hi-lo/Omaha. They offer many different tourneys from hold'em to razz and everything in between. They also have more WSOP/WPT entery tourneys than any site. The software/interface is great, the players are good. the tourneys are competative (may pros play in everything form the $5.00+$.20 to the $200+$16) and the fact that you get to sit at a table and chat/play with your favorite pros is a great feature that you can't get at any other online poker site! If you want a great all-around poker site that is a lot of fun, I highly recommend FullTiltPoker.com!!! Hope this helps. See you at the tables! Nick 'pokerp1mp' (pokerp1mp84 on Full-Tilt)