View Single Post
Old 07-30-06, 01:43 AM

Hi Mom

I don't know if you remember me, but I really looked up to you when I was just a girl. I met knew you when I was playing at the Bike when I was 16. When I was around 20 years old we were in Vegas in you taught me how to get the best odds on the video poker machines. I am now 32 years old and I live in Switzerland for the past 7 and a half years. I used to call you mom. I was just a girl when I knew you and I really looked up to you and still do! I started scamming big money in the US and ended up in Prison for a couple years in the States ans as soon as I got out Hasan Habib (My X- boy friend) paid my way to Zürich. I started a good life here, but I have to admit I miss running in the poker circle. I still have contact with Hasan. I guess we will always remain very good friends as he put up with a lot of shit from me. Do you remember me? Long hair, thin, and everyone called me the black widow? Anyway, I miss the states but I can't ever go back. Anyway if you're ever in Europe let me know. My e-mail address is [email]diana.supermega@bluewin.ch[/email]