View Single Post
Old 11-08-04, 06:00 PM
Stefanie Ungar

Everyone is intitled to their own opinion. I am not going to sit here and try to sell my dad to you. If you think Moss was better then my dad then so-be-it. I know Moss was a great player but better then my dad I don't think so! And there are alot of players who will back me up on this. I am sure of it!! I have taped interviews from people who are looked up upon in the poker world that will be featured in my dad's upcomming book who witnessed thousands of games played between my dad and others including Moss and admit they never saw someone play the way my dad did. They said when his head was on straight he played with perfection. You can let the record speak for itself. No player has ever won a Superbowl of Poker AND a World Series of Poker tournament one time each but in Stu Ungar's case he won each one of those tournaments 3 times each. But I do agree with you on something Sammy the Brick, I don't like when my dad it looked up upon as a god either. There is only one God Almighty and my dad was not him but He sure was blessed with a God given talent. Take care.