View Single Post
Old 07-29-07, 07:08 PM

Sooo after jut posting my last message, i get a messge in my inbox from a guy who thinks i must be doin my calculations wrong.

He didnt think the site would take a grudge against me. Note the followin happend, the sme day asmy last message, about 2 hours later.

So he said oh your wrong this and that. actually he was kind of an alright guy just didnt believe me. Luckily i had a spare few dollars in my account. i told him to come watch me play a sit n go. so he did.

i was doin well. the thing is, i didnt get anything but as long as i didnt show down.. i was chip leader with twice my originl stack. now thi guy is lettin on that im playing with 5,9 as thouh is is a,k. and hes thinking about calling me, esp as im always stealing his blinds. mostly for fun just to see how angry he gets. But i actualy get an hand this time. queens. so i raise hi blind again. he goes all in i call. he has J,7. which makes me 86% favourite. he flops a jack. then rivers another. first hand shown down. and what does this guy say? oh well he jut got lucky it only happens 14% of the time.. blah blah. i give up i really do.