View Single Post
Old 07-29-04, 06:00 PM
BruddahV

Lets face it... He may not be one of the best of all time but... what they show on the final table is a very small portion of the whole tournament. Could you possibly imagine how many times this guy would have to get lucky to get to the final table with a field of that many players? Luck plays only a very small part of it. Everyone has to remember when he was at the final table he was the only amatuer playing among a school of sharks. Not to mention he was the short stack. And as for him going all-in with KK suspecting that the BLUFF MASTER Scotty Ngyuen had AA, turn the roles around, put KK in Scotty's hand and AA in Robert's hand. Does everyone think that Scotty would've folded even if he suspected that Robert had AA? Has anyone ever seen anyone fold KK on TV before the flop? I've watched just about all of the shows and I've got to say I never have. I know if I had KK pre-flop and someone like BLUFF MASTER Scotty Ngyuen raised me all-in even if I suspected he had AA...I WOULD CALL WITH OUT A DOUBT. You not only play the cards but you play the plyer too. Scotty Ngyuen bluffs way too much to fold KK!!STU UNGAR...BY FAR SECOND TO NONE.