View Single Post
Old 10-18-10, 03:01 AM

hmmm...

I just don't get all the talk about the site(Fulltilt) being rigged....I am now at @$200(was at around $100 when I last posted) playing mostly .02/.05 RushNLHE.... I was at $225+/- a few days ago, but I hit a bad run, plus I started multi-tabling to take advantage of their take 2 bonus...I actually ran it down to 185+/-( i ignored my money management philosophy and was tilting a bit)....I don't think mutli-tabling is good for me:P...but I had a good run tonight and I am back over $200...I just don't see how you guys are getting called so much with AA....I swear that I rarely get action when I have AA (I usually raise about 3.1x the BB no matter what I am opening with) ...I would say about half the time I get AA, I have to open with them. Everyone usually folds and I get the Blinds...plus, when someone open raises from early and I am in late position or in the blinds with AA, I usually call with them(trying to get value)....and I also try not to get too crazy with them postflop...besides, those hands make up such a small percentage of the total hands that I play. What I have learned lately is how and when to get rid of QQ and JJ pre and postflop without feeling like I might have tossed a winner...If someone could show me some proof over about 200K hands I might begin to believe it....it's really hard for me to believe that it is evidence of rigging when someone is talking about 2-5 buyins....I have lost 2-4 buy ins in a night only to come back and win 6-12....4 or 5 bad beats is nothing....