View Single Post
Old 04-08-11, 03:10 AM

Ok, finally found a place everyone knows what's up. It's totally a sham, the type of hands are so laughably bad and unbelievable.. "Variance".. suree buddy.

A lighting stuck you 3 times.. Variance dude. Get over it.

Yeah, but what if lighting stuck you 3 times every thursday for the last 6 months? Still variance??

Uh huh.

FT.. and I'm sure the others, are run by the worst scum ever. Those same bratty kids who were smart enough to con you by altering the rules, just a tad bit, so that you'd never notice.. but were left in utter disbelief, that's the type of people behind these sites.......

Just stop giving them your money. Where can I sign up to join in on an anti-online poker movement?? Cause that's what we need. to out them, publicly..

There's too many cronies and idiots out there defending it, and worst is the TV pros make it seem totally legit.

I got no gripes against those guys, they got skills up the ass, I totally respect them, but.. I think they have no reason to discredit these sites when that could only hurt them..

But it convinces lot of dumb people it must be legit.

Well, in that case, I'll go do a drive by shooting.. Cause, they did it on TV?!? So it must be real..

Idiots.. just because a site is sponsored, has fancy commericals, and is a legit looking corporate site does not mean it's playing a random deck of cards.

Video poker in Vegas ain't random. But we know this. And knowing this changes our strategy. But online poker is not claiming to be like video poker, it's claiming to be a true random dealt hand. That's where the problem is......

If they'd only admit it's like video poker, and that our playing strategy should reflect that, then, we can take our losses with stride.

If I lose at video poker I know it's not because I played bad. It's cause, the machine was not hot that day... But I don't blame myself.