View Single Post
Old 05-22-11, 04:16 PM

I have played fulltilt poker for about 2 years now and I have to say the poker tables have to be fixed. I have seen some flops, turns and rivers that are straight out of the twilight zone. For example in a fulltilt texas hold-em poker tourney I got ace low card down 11 times in a row. When have you ever seen that happen? I flopped 4 aces and got beat with a runner runner royal flush. It seems they give you the cards you can't fold to keep you in the game then at the end of the hand you see you have 3 queens (2 queens in the hole) and 3 others have straights and flushes. If you have AQ with AA on the board the other guy has AK. This kind of stuff happens all the time. I know things like this happen in the real world but this is like playing poker in the twilight zone where anything can happen and there is no such thing as odds. odds don't exist. it is so bad you can almost predict the out come of the hand. when I asked fulltilt about these things I have described they said their cards fall random as if a dealer is dealing and I was a sore loser...I don't know what other people are saying but for me it is clear that online poker is crook it as hell.