View Single Post
Old 07-31-09, 05:51 PM

HOOOHARRRR BOYYYEEE!!!!! WOW, POKER IS TESTING ME THIS WEEK!!!!, every game is swinging me between $350-$700, pokerstars is dealing some crazy hands and it is crusifying my bankroll and my nerves. 25c/50c heads up and lost $500 in 1 hour!!!!!! As a huge favourite or coinflip in each pot, how does that even happen? lol, gotta laugh or im gonna cry so $1500 downswing.....HAHAHA! If I was using Chris Ferguson's bankroll management my bankroll would be extinct by now, thank christ im only playing 3%, I swear by it!!!

This is what seperates pro's and mediocre players, getting through this period losing the least, and clambering back up on any oppotunity possible. Another way ive softened the blows is to use my badluck in a positive way, speed up my game without out truely being on tilt, play fast literally, making snap reraises, the fact they think youre on tilt can get you even pretty quick if you employ this without going over the edge.

Day 4 of the sickest poker ive seen in a long time and my bankroll stands at $7,370, alive and kicking baby yeahhhhh!