View Single Post
Old 07-18-05, 06:00 PM
Master 98

I've been playing at UB for over 8 months and have lost about 8k. I've email UB asking them if they have a third party auditors and they have not replied to my email for the last month and half. Does anybody know if UB have their randomizer audited??? and by who?? All in All, its probably the best site around compared to all the other, its one the fastest. I'm slowing making my money back and all the suggestion and advice from various blog seem to have worked... I think most of the complianers are correct about the site having flaws in their random generators. It's programmed or set to maximize rake in one way or another... so your strategies really has to accommodate for this fact.. you can't play poker on UB or any other site for that reasons. You have to play distribution, you have to clean your system files, removed and re-install UB often!!!!, play on different computer, and most important of all (Don't Withdraw Money!!) Keep it in until you reach a certain bankroll and then withdraw.. close the account and create a new one. There are guys on UB that's making a killing....Btw UB along you to examine Hand History...make use of this facts before you play. You can look at the hand history of a table to see how other have played in the last 200 games and form your strategies to play them. UB give history away...be very careful...these history are goldmine to really good players.