View Single Post
Old 01-29-05, 06:00 PM
Adam - ACSCashMoney

Lovely response, I have a proposition for you. I'll personally send you the 10k entry fee to the 2005 WSOP Main Event if you can point out to me where I commented that you are 16 and play for $5. What it clearly says there, it plain English, is that, and this is a quote, "I won't touch the assertion that Varkonyi is worse than every single person on this board, other than to say that this board is likely made up of, at minimum, 20% 16 year olds who have yet to play for more than $5 outside their kitchen table". Scroll up, see for yourself, that comment doesnt even come remotely close to suggesting that YOU are one of those people. It would however, be absurd to think that there aren't a great deal of people posting here who fit that description. Christ, there are posts here where there are no words spelled correctly that contain more than 5 letters. Other than that, it's good to see that you're a very good player who has won tournaments of high magnitude. However, this is a discussion of poker professionals, and this forum is on Robert Varkhoni. He is famous for winning the WSOP 2002 main event. No one else here has won such an event, therefore, they cannot criticize. No, he cannot get lucky for 7 days, which likely comprises 50-60 hours of poker play. If you read the final table transcript, you would see a key hand in the early stages of the final table was when RV moved in with J-J, and after about a year and a half, was called by Shipley with A-J. Shipley self destructed at that table, why should the champ have to apologize for it. Also, Julian Garnder is the one who moved all in on the final hand on simply a decent flush draw with a pair on board. It would seem RV's opponents made mistakes and he was able to capitalize on them. Not exactly the marks of a terrible player my friend.