Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 07-06-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

Norman Chad rocks. the ace of spades is the prettiest card in the deck. and it has a song, the Ace of Spades by motorhead
Old 07-07-05, 06:00 PM
loveland

norm is oneof the reasons poker is watchable.
Old 07-08-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Motorhead. Motorhead is as bad as it gets. Can anyone understand what the hell "Lemmy" is saying when he sings. Norman Chad is necessary to make watching poker bearable, i agree.
Old 07-09-05, 06:00 PM
WSOP fan

Norm and Lon are great. This is not golf they are covering, the crazier the better I say. More ex wife jokes and making fun of Phil Hellmuth in the Main Event !
Old 07-16-05, 06:00 PM
WSOP fan

I was trying to come up with a list of people who were bigger raging closet homosexuals than Chad. Here is what I came up with. Richard Simmons. Dutch Boyd. Every Backstreet Boy. Jude Law. Did I miss anyone?
Old 07-16-05, 06:00 PM
cog

he's my hero
Old 07-18-05, 06:00 PM
Richard Simmons

I am not gay.
Old 07-18-05, 06:00 PM
Eddie

Norm sounds like he got his ass kicked all the way through life, and now he is trying to get back
Old 07-20-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Norm and I go way back. We used to share cups of soup together because we were so poor. Many people don't know that Norm used to write for OUT the openly gay men's magazine. True story. He is not gay himself, but he lives in that world.
Old 07-28-05, 06:00 PM
Ernest/ Netob12

Norman Chad is so gay. He sucks and should be replaced as a commentater.
Old 08-01-05, 06:00 PM
satan

I hate this guy.
Old 08-02-05, 06:00 PM
bowhunter

Great announcer, ery funny
Old 08-03-05, 06:00 PM
All the guys in the trailer park

You're right, englishcat. We are all very familiar with your mother's oral skills. What a tramp. But we also know that you are better than her. Hey at least she passed on a skill you can use. It is probable that one of us is your father. It wasn't me though, I only did your trampy little mom in the ass. I think it was Jethro, and he said to tell you to open wide for the hairy airplane!
Old 08-06-05, 06:00 PM
y0 m0mma

i hate this guy... I was just watching when Brown got knocked out by Jesus... on the river he had a 27% chance to win/tie. Norm basically told me he is "sitting pretty for a man who;'s about to be knocked out" WOW THANKS he did lose too. DUMB IDIOTS
Old 08-12-05, 06:00 PM
tim stoner

the best joke was made by his partner in the 2004 WSOP when Norm asked him what an oxymoron was and Lon said "It's like an inciteful colour announcer"
Old 08-14-05, 06:00 PM
sinew

I'm over here reading about what everyone has to say and I come to this... Some of you people in this world are so miserable, you start to knock at Norman Chad, why? I mean of course some of his jokes are getting old but you got to admit..HE MAKES POKER FUN TO WATCH...simple as that. Remember this quote, for all you miserable people that like to address your opinion just because you have the right. ''Misery Loves Company''. Does your medicine taste good? I bet it doesnt now....
Old 08-19-05, 06:00 PM
theman

this guy is hilarious
Old 08-21-05, 06:00 PM
World full of idiots

Are most of you mentally instable...I would have never thought that people actually find this schmuck funny...I mean his jokes are like something I would hear from my grandfather and force a laugh...One more joke about his past marriages and I might throw up..He reminds me of deranged commentator on HBO Boxing, Larry Merchant
Old 08-23-05, 06:00 PM
Sinew

I figured some miserable person would answer my comment. You wait in the shadows until I call you out. Your the one that's hilarious...
Old 08-23-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

This guy is great, like all of you are great comedians. Get off his cock you lame ass bastards who sit on a computer all day and watch ESPN poker telecasts. Lame ass fucks
Old 09-01-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Norm has a quick wit and even his repetitive quirks are funny. Aside from the hole cam, he's the single largest factor in the recent TV poker boom.
Old 09-12-05, 06:00 PM
ChrisFilthy

Norman has very quick wit and is absolutely hilarious to anyone that has a sense of humor and half a brain. Waaaay better than Mike Sexton and Vince Van Patten
Old 09-29-05, 12:51 AM
agorasauras

agorasauras
Old 10-05-05, 06:00 PM
Sting

Best. Poker. Commentator. Period. This guy cracks me up. "3 of hearts, what a useless card. I don't even know why it's in the deck." Or how about when that guy started chuckling to himself last year WSOP in the middle of a hand "...I guess he just told himself a little joke." Bottom line, I look forward to Tuesday night 2005 WSOP for Norman Chad as much as the cards, and that's saying A LOT.
Old 10-17-05, 06:00 PM
Kevin Szczesny

Norman Chad is the funniest person i have ever seen... honestly
Old 10-21-05, 06:00 PM
Big Boss

Norman Chand is the biggest Douche-bag i have ever seen in my entire life. Tries waaaaaaayyyyy too hard to be funny. Yeah i know what you are thinking..."you try and do it", well being an observer i have the right to critique. Does he make poker fun? Heck no, he makes it miserable and that's why i stopped watching it, plus the fact that it's the biggest fad since Pogs and the Yo-Yo rebirth. Get somebody else like a real comedian and somebody who can actually write a column, "Couch Slouch" is stupid...Pay the man Shirley??? huh? I hope he reads this post and realizes what a douche he really is.
Old 10-22-05, 07:52 PM
Big Boss

This guy is a the KING OF DOUCHES

Read the title you know my feelings of this perennial loser. How can anyone like this guy??? He is NOT, funny in a way that makes Arli$$ hilarious. Jokes about playing Texas Hold'em should be done by a real comedian not this wanna-be funnyman. I'm sure Lon is tired of this guy, as are most people who watch Texas Hold'em. Bring in Joe Buck, hell bring in Chris Collinsworth, at least Collinsworth knows he's a doucebag and is willing to deal with it, Norman is out there trying to show you that he really isn't one when he himself knows it. He also once said that the Rocky movies were stupid...i'm not joking. How un-American is that. to conclude Norman is the KING OF DOUCHES PERIOD. Pay the man Shirley.
Old 10-24-05, 06:00 PM
LOC

Norman Chad Is The Best Haha
Old 10-25-05, 06:00 PM
Rockman905

I had to stop watching your show because Norman Chad is so obnoxious and annoying....you really need to try and find a replacement....
Old 10-27-05, 06:00 PM
Carol/bowlersmom/sleepyhead5

Chad, you're the best. Even though my son is on the WSOP and, of course, constantly watching it on TIVO, I enjoy your commentary. If it wasn't for you, I would find it dull, boring and the kind of a program to fall asleep with. You keep it alive and your comments are soooooooooooo funny. Keep up the good work. If I come to Vegas next year,I would love to introduce myself to you.