Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 02-12-04, 06:00 PM
rookie

POKER INFO - PROILE - Chris Ferguson

tries to come across as "cool", but i think he is a nerdy guy; great game however.
Old 02-18-04, 06:00 PM
mooreman

he is truly a class act.
Old 02-23-04, 06:00 PM
civil66

I like this guy. He seems to have a good personality. However, in 2003 he made a comment to the tv broadcast about how he has a BS in computers and/or math and a PhD in computer science. Then he said he can not believe how people play in the WSoP w/o his level of education. Shortly after he got a bad run of cards on a low stack and went home.Seems like you do not have to have a PhD in anything to win. You have to have some skill and some luck.Again I like the guy but hope he is not one of these secret society hand shaking jerks that thinks if you do not have a college education that you are an idiot.By the way I have a BS in Civil Engineering and it is just a piece of paper that shows I'm trainable. It doesn't make me better than anyone.
Old 02-29-04, 06:00 PM
Leviathan

Jesus Ferguson is a "card player", which means he will be more consistent than most other people at his table. I think that strong math & reasoning skills play a huge role in your ability in poker (or any game for that matter). Jesus obiously has skills, but might not always get the cards. This guy needs some serious props. Definately more than CMM!
Old 03-01-04, 06:00 PM
couvoisier

Yeah. Whatever. Good player. Ok. Just get rid of the hat for christssakes.
Old 03-02-04, 06:00 PM
Grom

i think this man is a dominator with great skill and because how he throws 70 mph cards at banana's and cuts them
Old 03-09-04, 06:00 PM
thetruth

average. not great at all!
Old 03-09-04, 06:00 PM
god/jesus

He's my favorite poker player. David "Devilfish" Ulliot is my enemy. Peace.
Old 03-25-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

he's a straight up pimp and i love him
Old 03-29-04, 06:00 PM
whatsup

overrated
Old 04-08-04, 06:00 PM
Poker Dude

way overrated he's not even close to some of the other guys on here
Old 04-27-04, 06:00 PM
A smart poker dude

you guys are a bunch of flaming idiots!!! he won the wsop, which makes him a great player. and he's not in the least bit overrated
Old 05-10-04, 06:00 PM
SP.

One word... GENIUS.
Old 05-16-04, 06:00 PM
jackten

Jesus is the cerebral assassin
Old 05-17-04, 06:00 PM
jmarlowe

I'm curious to know if "Jesus" believes in following cyclical luck in poker. I had a debate with a friend who played with him on a cruise ship, stating that only idiots at math would study cyclical luck. Another friend of mine said he heard Jesus studies it and watches it constantly. I'd like to know what the real deal is!
Old 05-30-04, 06:00 PM
JSP from Cleveland, Tennessee

Anyone that says he is "JESUS" should be shot! You suck!
Old 06-05-04, 06:00 PM
Valoris

I saw this dude at a Slayer concert in LA last year headbangin' his pothead ass off. I asked him for a hit and he gave me a pocket oney to hit. Nice guy.
Old 06-09-04, 06:00 PM
TPR

Most Of You People That Posted Are Idiots. Chris 'jesus' Ferguson Is A Fantastic Player. Who Cares What He Looks Like. He Has A Good Record To Back Up His Class And Knowledge In Poker. Wsop Winner In 2000 And 6 Money Places This Year At The Wsop.
Old 06-15-04, 06:00 PM
bill

Cmon how can some people say hes overrated. He is such a smart player and with some good cards he becomes extremely dangerous.
Old 06-20-04, 06:00 PM
brian_roberts

I went to highschool with him. A very smart student but kept to himself and did not have many friends. Was called Pizza face. I wonder why he didn't come back to the 10-year reunion???
Old 06-20-04, 06:00 PM
Some Moron

How did he get the nickname "Jesus"? From how he looks? I think he looks more like Adam Sandler's hobo caddy in Happy Gilmore.
Old 07-02-04, 06:00 PM
Splat

He seems a very talented guy.Why he is still wasteing his time on poker who knows?
Old 07-03-04, 06:00 PM
Sammyboy

I happen to know Chris personally and he's one of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. Very humble and alot of fun to talk to. Great guy, Chris is.
Old 07-05-04, 06:00 PM
aceking

this guy has my respect, doesn't seem overated to me besides whats not like he throws a card 70mph and can cut bananas, and can throw a card into a hat from 50 ft. away. i would like to see him win another wsop or at least somebody i know it seems like every time some nobody comes in and wins the wsop and then nobody heres from them again. chris or somebody cool like phil ivey or sam farha needs to win.
Old 07-12-04, 06:00 PM
supaflava

Jesus is a str8 pimp! I would love to play a couple hands with anyone who says otherwise :-)
Old 07-14-04, 06:00 PM
mak

This man is amazing. His trick with puttin one card to the side w/o looking at it and looking at one card at a time placing them down one after another and memorizing which card in the deck is lefty out is very difficult. With practice i was able to do it calculating how many of each suit i saw and what cards were in each suit.. try it its fun nugga
STOP HATING

Jesus Ferguson Is One Of The Top 50 Players In The World And Plays Part-time Thats All Thats It Hes Money Hes Tight And Hes Real Real Dangerous With Cards..without Them He Cant Play Like Most Players
h from mn

jesus rules
Old 07-19-04, 06:00 PM
Ken.

Ferguson is def a unique player, he's got a trademark and a tool in his ability to calculate the cards. good player
Old 07-21-04, 06:00 PM
Jay T.

I wonder. Can Ferguson throw a card a cut a carrot?