Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 02-04-04, 06:00 PM
Hat

POKER INFO - PROILE - Jennifer Harman

Say the word Jennifer and we will run of together to tahiti.
Old 02-14-04, 06:00 PM
nicky baby

shes great ... no question about it. if u lost the money she has u would be pissed too... jen your a great and i wish u the best of luck... I hope this woman win the wsop 2004
Old 02-19-04, 06:00 PM
zman1979

Wow thats all i got to say.
Old 02-23-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Shes Kinda Cute!
civil66

She is one of the best looking and best talented female poker players around. I'd leave my wife for her in a heartbeat.
civil66

meant to say most talented instead of best...she's so good looking she makes me forget my English grammar.
Old 03-02-04, 06:00 PM
civil66

Well seeing that I've been married 8 year and my old lady has hit the wall and the wall hit back...I won't mind being called hard up. Heck as long as the female has a heartbean and can walk she's good looking to me. hahahahaha
Old 03-06-04, 06:00 PM
pokerdali

I guess she's a monster in ring, but her tourney game doesn't impress me much. Better than average, i guess, but limited exposure w/ seeing her cards. Cute.
Old 03-21-04, 06:00 PM
lady luck soucy

Acutually she is a tough smart players who knows how to win at the table. I would dare to see her play against Hellmuth or Dolly Brunson or better yet the great Sammy Farha, that would creat some interesting poker playing!! Good luck to you Jennifer!
Old 04-08-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

she is so weak in NL it is unreal
Old 05-16-04, 06:00 PM
realpokerplayer

Whether or not any of you losers would like to get with Jennifer has nothing to do with poker. I don't see any websites with a bunch of people discussing whether or not Doyle Brunson is 'cute'. Get a life.
Old 05-17-04, 06:00 PM
jmarlowe

There's nothing better then watching a cute little lady rule so much in what is typically seen as a mans game. I hope she wins a big one some day.
Old 05-24-04, 06:00 PM
Kid Cardano/VegasDeLakeland

I wish she would have spoken more on how she contends with bad beats and poor play from others, which can be costly. I find as a novice player that getting drawn out by lesser players making poor plays, that the frustration level can be immense.
Old 05-24-04, 06:00 PM
Milky

Christ, this is just like every other internet forum/messageboard. OMG LOOK ITS A WOMAN EVERYONE JUICE ALL OVER HER! Or better yet, make comments like "she's freaking ugly!" Yeah, like it matters that she's female, and it matters that she looks good. Sure, yeah!Fucking morons. She can play the game, and play it well.
Old 05-25-04, 06:00 PM
Chris Fairbanks

Milky on May and Real Poker Player have got it right. The issue is her poker ability, not her looks. If all you want to do is reduce women to sexual objects, go talk to your frat buddies and leave this site open to discuss poker.
Old 05-25-04, 06:00 PM
Donner

Latest rumor has it that her and Hon Le were once an item. If those two ever had a kid...whew...what a poker god that would be!I luv Hon...Jen's cool too.
Old 06-01-04, 06:00 PM
Broncos22

Jennifer is AWESOME and the BEST poker player in the WORLD!(besides me, JK)
Old 06-03-04, 06:00 PM
Radiance

Jen and Hon Le definitely make a great match. Jen is training to be one of the best players alive, Hon will only help in that endevour. I hear wedding bells and splashing pots in the fututre for these two love birds!!
Old 07-17-04, 06:00 PM
Short Stack

One of the most best & respected playes I've ever seen. Keep up the good work Jen.
Old 07-20-04, 06:00 PM
HackerJack

Why when discussing a woman in poker does everyone have to mention how attractive they are ? Gees, Jennifer is a classy player pure and simple. It's nice to see someone who is willing and happy to extend themselves and expand their game and play. Good luck in all your endeavours.
U2Beats

I played a limit 4/8 game against her at Ft McDowell in Phoenix a week ago and was not impressed. She gets mad when novices do the right thing and take her money - even if the pot was only $50. I did enjoy her condensending comments, though. Made me play better.
U2Beats

P.S. I never took into consideration that she is a woman while playing, as a novice, I noticed that she played just like any other person at the table. Suprised to see her at such a low limit game.
Old 07-27-04, 06:00 PM
JasonR

Does anyone know if she got her transpalnt? and how she is doing?
Old 07-27-04, 06:00 PM
Gman

From what I've read (not much only one post from another user but it seemed likely) the 1.7 million dollar pot she obtained at Bellagio was composed first of all, against Andy Beal, a Texas billionaire who plays high-stakes poker for rushes against absolute top players. They were playing 30k-60k limit by the way, so I'm not sure how many BBs it would take to get to that point but a lot clearly. Preflop Jen had KQ and Andy had K10s, there was probably a raise but they didn't mainly built the pot here of course. The flop came down A J 10 with two spades so Jen had flopped the absolute nuts and Andy flopped a monster draw hand with the nut flush draw, gutshot royal draw and straight draw, and bottom pair (ha, I would assume he ignored this). So Andy, whom I assume is recklessly aggressive due to being filty rich out of poker, built a huge pot on the flop. The turn was a blank: more raising and the river was a blank so Jennifer's hand held up. That is the story of that monstrous pot, now I will hope that her kidney transplant works out all right.
Old 07-29-04, 06:00 PM
GreenMountainDragon

According to her bio on PSO Online, Jennifer is doing just fine after her transplant. Everything apparently went well. I'm happy for her, she's been through a lot and is a class player.
Old 07-31-04, 06:00 PM
titanic45

I hope you get well soon Jennifer.
Old 08-01-04, 06:00 PM
Dr. J

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Our prayers are with you.
Old 08-05-04, 06:00 PM
PokrStudent

Get well soon...2005 WSOP is waiting for you!!
Old 08-07-04, 06:00 PM
mike brand/mikey/brandland68

pretty and smart i would not want to play her
Old 08-15-04, 06:00 PM
ludonja

Hope you get better soon, Jennifer. I always root for you when you're in a televised tournament.