Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 04-27-04, 06:00 PM
ugaistheteam

ONLINE POKER - SITE - Absolute Poker

I love AP, I have been playing on the site for a few months and anytime I have a question or problem, they are right there. Great site. New players, check it out. I was playing multi-sites, now I have become a loyalist of sorts. Every day the site is upgrading. Also offers 6 man tables in ring games.
Old 06-30-04, 06:00 PM
lovetopolka

I love this site. They offer the most reloads around and some pretty loose games. I wish they had more traffic though.
Old 07-07-04, 06:00 PM
Vel.

this is my first real money site. i was practicing on party poker and the gaming club play money software for about a week or so, then i decided to join absolute because of the 35% bonus. The only thing i don;t like really is the fact that you cannot really play any other full screen software while this is laying because when it's your turn, the game window automatically steals focus, and there's no option to stop it from doing so. What this means is, if you're playing a role playing game or something int he background to pass the time between hands, it will automatically minimize that game. The problem lies in the fact that sometimes this really messes with both games. the pc might lock up for a little bit and you may lose your turn. not cool. im going to notify customer support of this to include an option to stop making the window steal focus, otherwise i am switching to the gaming club. I really do not like sitting around with my thumb up my you know where between hands on a 10 person table because i cant do anything else or else the program will mess everything up. Also, maybe i'm imagining things, but i could swear that the dealer program at this site deals you better cards the less you fold. I play very conservatively and it seems that after a while of getting junk pockets, i force myself to bid and try and make some cash as i'm getting killed just by the rake and blinds, and when i start to at least see the flop, it seems my pockets get better. fishy.
Old 07-07-04, 06:00 PM
kk.

Absolute is one of the best sites out there. You can play many tables. The games are very loose. The interface is nice. The best thing about this site is that they give you more reloads than you know what to do with.
Old 07-09-04, 06:00 PM
hench18

Absolute is my first poker site and I am totally satisfied. They have corrected many of the minor issues I noticed with the program in the few months I have been there as well as upgraded their interface. I am not familiar with the issues of other sites so I can't say what minor things are common elsewhere, or if they are local to Absolute. Even though I may soon try another reputable site just for the expereince, I have no intention of ever leaving Absolute and recommend it to anyone interested in giving online poker a try.
Old 07-16-04, 06:00 PM
evilhemp76

Its pretty much the same as pokerstars. But pokerstars has better freeroll promotions. This site is ok,but if i had 2 choose between pokerstars and absolute poker,id play pokerstars.
Old 07-17-04, 06:00 PM
zzzzzz22

smoothly run site a lot less pauses that other sites and genuinely funny people to have a chat as you play
Old 07-18-04, 06:00 PM
Purple Reign

They have had three reload bonus offers in the six weeks since I signed up.You can usually find a game at or near thelimit you want to play.I do seem to notice an unusually amount of flushes at this site. I can't remember seeing so many four of a suit on the board as often as it occurs at Absolute.Cash-outs are very fast. I received my $900 cashout into my Neteller account in just over three hours.
Old 07-25-04, 06:00 PM
blackhand

Absolute is definitely moving up in the ranks. Their promotions department has really gone all out in the past few weeks and months to bring new players in with deposit bonuses (35% matching on first deposit in July '04, among many others...). These bonuses, combined with the automatic 10% rake rebate program available from another site make Absolute a very profitable place to play as well
Old 08-15-04, 06:00 PM
firemedic77

Good loose games. The promo is awesome. Wish it had more traffic, but that would also make it alot tougher lol.
Old 09-19-04, 06:00 PM
johnsm11

This site is a generic rip off of pokerstars...Why have a hamburger when you can have a steak...I would recommend saving your money at this site and play at a reputable site such as pokerstars, ultimatebet, or paradise poker.
Old 09-24-04, 06:00 PM
delmale

I have found this site to have the best graphics and a lot of lo buy-ins for tournaments. Been playing here for about 6 months now, and while I may play at another site once in a while, I can be found online here almost daily. I would recommend it without hestitation.
Old 09-26-04, 06:00 PM
rudy/motown1/bigronnjanet3023

nice and fast paced like it alot
Old 10-04-04, 06:00 PM
ananomous

Horrible run by thieves. Any time you cash out you will lose nearly every hand on the river. If you complain you will lose Every hand. Not just my opinion 3 of 4 people who play there will tell you the same. The other one never cashed out. New accounts will win more than they should. I have played 2 accounts one that cashed out and one that didnt. The new account will win the old account will not. When i started to play the new account rather than the old one they found out and froze the account. They still owe me the 800 that was in it.
Old 10-14-04, 06:00 PM
ananomous2

I agree with ananomous they are crooks.
Old 10-19-04, 06:00 PM
james mann/ballplayer15/jamesm4

hi my name is james/ballplayer15 and i heard about this from a friend and he told me that this cite was fun and he showed me how to get my bonus code and it is HPG10 and i hope to hear from you soon. thank you
Old 10-20-04, 06:00 PM
BenjaminsClub

I must say its a fun site. I like the set-up however when I went to set my Father up with it he found it to be way to confusing and just wants to stick to Ub. I found ordering a drink or doughnuts to be the thing that makes me want to stay there, I just wish I could have the coffee and the doughnuts on the same table. Found it took a couple minutes to fill a sng table.
Old 10-24-04, 06:00 PM
PetteyTheft

It has a lot of freerolls which are fun for people like me who like freerolls
Old 10-27-04, 06:00 PM
ugaisthteam

Well I can tell you that the people at Absolute Poker are about the most honest and fair people ive dealt with. I am proud to say that I will be representing AbsolutePoker in the 2005 World Series of Poker.
Old 10-28-04, 06:00 PM
poker_expert

i use this rate as the highest possible i could give it because quite simply another online poker site using software that is made to encourage hight bets and make the house rakes they would never get in rea live poker...everyone knows it and should sadly pay attention.
Old 11-02-04, 06:00 PM
Adam Kline

Best Free Money poker site.
Old 11-05-04, 06:00 PM
cradunz

Yeah, if you cash out they stick the knife into you and twist.....also, the table just looks terrible....
Old 11-11-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Anybody heard of them using bots?
Old 11-16-04, 06:00 PM
Bustyafool

if you play absolute poker supply your own vasoline, cause you will get reemed in the buttox hard.
Old 11-16-04, 06:00 PM
4THSTACES

Good Poker Sight Havent Had Any Problems Here.the Only Thing It Could Use Is More Traffic.
Old 11-27-04, 06:00 PM
rvmlp04

i am getting emails that my avccount is credited but im still in fun mode plz help
Old 12-06-04, 06:00 PM
plainoldsilly

get out here for real money,youll never win.for fun $ it is the best online,sad but true.
Old 12-09-04, 06:00 PM
roadhouse150

this site has a big motivtion for money. i have seen so many bad beats in one touney that it makes you sick. you can have pocket aces and ace king king flop and you lose to 4 kings on the river. it cracks me up the only cool thing about the site is the $10 free thru homepokergames.com. my comment is play at your own rick because ther is a ton of dumb luck on this site.
Old 12-12-04, 06:00 PM
partykid707

the free $10 is great, the site is kind of slow but it has great freerolls almost every hour
Old 12-14-04, 06:00 PM
partykid707

I take back my last statment. This place is a fake and a fraud. I used the free $10 and turned it into $100 then i tried to cash out 50 of it and they said NO!!!!! the only way i can cash out is if i deposit $25 and then wait 30 days what kind of crap is that.