Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 08-07-04, 06:00 PM
Dutch is awesome

you cant be average at something and manage to get on ESPN tons of times, u kno
Old 08-09-04, 06:00 PM
kelsi15

Hey Russ, I haven't seen you in a long time but it's me, Kelsi, your cousin from Adrian. Just wanted to let you know that we have all been watching you on ESPN and we think you are awesome. I call your Granny Sue every night to let her know when it is on. But we all say hey and hopefully we will see ya soon.
Old 08-13-04, 06:00 PM
Wag

Dutch is an amazing poker player. I just wish i could figure out those chip tricks lol.
Old 08-13-04, 06:00 PM
Josh

What town did you grow up in Missouri?
Old 08-14-04, 06:00 PM
Shaun Hopkins/thechosenone1975

If you lost money on the old site, then you have a legitimate complaint. Who likes to lose money? However, I would venture a guess (a bet, even) that few of you who are posting here complaining about Dutch had nothing to do with the case. Businesses go sour sometimes, people. To be truthful, they fail a lot more than they succeed, and for many different reasons. Yes, obviously something went very wrong with Pokerspot, and as this was owned by Dutch, he shoulders most of the blame. That's just the way it works. But to make assumptions when you are not an inside part of the situation is beyond stupid. Of course everyone is going to assume the worst, because most people are only happy when they are miserable or making someone else so.I do not know Dutch Boyd, have never met the man and probably never will. But I do believe that everyone deserves a second chance, especially if some of what occured was not his/her fault. Quit being so sanctimonious, and give the man a break. Do you honestly think that someone with Dutch's credentials would ruin his place in the poker community on purpose? Credibility and respect from the games best is hard to come by, and easily lost. Good luck with Rakefree.com, Dutch. If your site is well maintained, the people will come. (Myself included)
are you ready?

Im not a dutch fan, never will be. I WILL SAY HE HELD HIS OWN IN RAZZ. With all his talents why he chooses to make his money in carnival games, is beyond me? Another thing we need a page for Ellix Powers.
Unregistered

Shaun - Well said.are you ready? - I agree, Ellix was HILARIOUS.
Old 08-16-04, 06:00 PM
vegasbabe

met him at an online freeroll today. very nice guy even when other player was being extremely rude to him. invited me to wsop tonight. i cant wait. dont let em get to you dutch. if u truely are innocent keep this in mind: IF IT DONT APPLY LET IT FLY!
Old 08-17-04, 06:00 PM
smash

any relation to bill boyd?
Old 08-18-04, 06:00 PM
Kolby

Hey Dutch, you and your "crew" suck. You'll never amount to anything in poker. you guys never win nothing anyway. You'd actually be a much better dealer, because you'd be able to count chips faster. Plus, you'll probabably make more money as a dealer than you ever would as a player. You and your crew can keep dreaming.
Fat Flubber Nutty

I agree with Kolby 100 percent. I heard Dutch is really with a guy from his crew. So if he took a chick it must have been a mistake.
Unregistered

"I know im one of the best players out there and now I get too prove it" ...great job dutch keep it up ya cocky fake
Old 08-19-04, 06:00 PM
Kolby, Flubber, you guys know nothing

>You'll never amount to anything in poker. How much in winnings do you have? More than $80,000? >You and your crew can keep dreaming. Dutch and the crew had 13+ money finishes this year, it's sad to watch you guys put them down, you'll be the ones never to amount to anything, with that attitude. Sad.Know who you are talking about before you form opinions. The bottom line is that you all know nothing about Dutch or the crew, except what ESPN shows you. If you form your opinions that way, you watch way too much television.>I heard Dutch is really with a guy from his crew.Dutch actually has a girlfriend, so your claims are baseless.I'd love to see what you fools have to say next. If it is anything like your previous trash, then it is probably a malformed opinion based on another television show you saw recently. Use your brain more than your mouthes, guys. Maybe someday you'll grow up and realize how embarassing it is for you to pollute the internet with your negative attitude. Everyone knows you guys are just unhappy with yourselves.
we don't need to agree

now we know who dutch has for a girlfriend. I have a real job, with a real life not a made up dog and pony show. Time for you to use your head, we all know few make real money off cards. There is a battle right now for the leader of the crew, but im sure you knew that.
Rocky

if any of you all like dutch boyd then you are all ****. whopty do he can do things with chips he is spending to much time whip chip tricks and not with poker. in tournaments he wont have and chips to ply with.
Old 08-20-04, 06:00 PM
uhh

It doesn't change the fact that he's cashed over $140,000 in tournaments in the last 2 years. Check and see for yourself.
Old 08-21-04, 06:00 PM
good for you!

"I have a real job, with a real life not a made up dog and pony show."

Define real. Dutch has won plenty of real money in the last two years. Fischmann won over $500,000 real dollars this year. Just because they don't hump a 40-50 hour work week (I'm sure you would say you work even more) doesn't mean their life isn't real, that they don't have a "real" job. I'm sure you're a hard working person, congratulations, but it doesn't make you any better than anyone else.
Old 08-22-04, 06:00 PM
JR.

lol, yeah. You sweat your balls working a full time job probably making peanuts compared to what most pro players earn. Well aren't you the lucky one Poor old Dutch, winning hundreds of thousands playing a game I'm sure he enjoys. You the man Dutch
Old 08-23-04, 06:00 PM
spend more time in the card room

2 percent of all players come out actually ahead each year. If you go to a card room, look and see all the millionairs around you, if you saw one talk to him im sure it wasn't cards that made him that way. You guys forgot paying back the backers. That is sometimes 50 percent your winnings. The guy who said Fischmann i don't question that, he makes Dutch look like a Hack. Im sure Dutch makes his REAL money in his online ventures anyway.
Old 08-24-04, 06:00 PM
smash

i respect boyd more than moneymaker
Old 08-26-04, 06:00 PM
kevin/double duece

Dutch Boyd is a pillow bititng scam artist!
Old 08-26-04, 06:00 PM
Goose Man

ya kno...all i wanna kno is how many of u lil hometown basement players have been on a nationally televised poker tournament or think ur good enough to be in one....u would prolly piss down ur leg if u had $200,000 in chips in front of u, saying u could beat dutch or that he is just an avg. poker player is like saying a guy in the NBA is an Avg. basketball player, get over urselves and give credit where credit is due. U make it to the top 12 in the wsop then u might have a right to say hes an avg. player, till then...just keep playing ur lil hometown games with $10 buy-ins
Old 08-28-04, 06:00 PM
PlanoetteHottie3

I dont care what he did.....he is a HOTTTTTTTTT!!!!! And anyone who can be that productive by the age 18 has my vote. :-)
Old 08-29-04, 06:00 PM
Greg Russell

Dutch is a really nice person. I had the chance to play against him in the WSOP 2003. The first encounter I had was during a break on day 1. We had been playing at the same table for about 2 hours. During the break he took the time to find me in the lobby to let me know I was flashing my cards a little when I was checking out my cards at the table. Now my question to everyone, would a cheat tell me I was flashing my cards?? Since that moment Dutch sat with me during breaks and we talked poker. He helped me advance a little further than a probably would of if I had not met him. As far as the conversation everyone is having about "money",I do not know the whole story, other than what Dutch has written on his website, the few times we have talked on the phone since Vegas he has always been friendly and helpful. All I can say is "Dutch, Good Luck with everything you do" Cheers, Greg
Old 08-30-04, 06:00 PM
Right on

Nice to hear another bit of positive from someone, Greg. He is a very nice guy, and everything everyone says against him is either plain false or misinformed. The people who do know the whole story aren't saying they think he stole money, just that the company got in over it's head.
Old 08-31-04, 06:00 PM
A secret admirer

I'll be honest I could care less what happens to Boyd...but I do have a crush on his ultra feisty girlfriend. I know you read these princess and I know you know who this is...if you still have my number and your still as sad as when we met...my offer still stands.
a secret admirer

By the Gianna...TV does you NO justice ... you can't see those high checkbones and those beautiful **** of yours... You also smell better in person.
poker player

its not like saying an nba player is basketball is 99percent skill or more poker is skill and luck an bad player can beat a good one heads up anytimei would lose to an nba player everytimedutch is a pretty good player but i dont like him
Old 09-20-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

He might look like a ladies man but he's just a rude, ignorant shmo.
Old 09-25-04, 06:00 PM
curtisl0we

if you guys put this much effort into gmane as you do this forum you guys would be on espn.lol