Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 08-20-14, 01:38 PM

The fun is gone

I play a lot of poker every day and with the bad run I been having, playing has become real stressful, and the fun is gone that I once had. Like when I make mistakes or have a real bad beat, I carry all that around with me for days trying to figure out what happened. Could I have played it different and got away from the hand. That I don't like. So for awhile I will be playing for pennies, very low buy in tournys, and of course my forums freerolls, and other freerolls. I just want it to be fun again. Any advice. Should I just stop playing for a time?

cheersbingo uk bingo site
Old 06-04-15, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmakiu View Post
I play a lot of poker every day and with the bad run I been having, playing has become real stressful, and the fun is gone that I once had. Like when I make mistakes or have a real bad beat, I carry all that around with me for days trying to figure out what happened. Could I have played it different and got away from the hand. That I don't like. So for awhile I will be playing for pennies, very low buy in tournys, and of course my forums freerolls, and other freerolls. I just want it to be fun again. Any advice. Should I just stop playing for a time?

cheersbingo uk bingo site
Don't take it so seriously. It's not life and death. You can make the perfect decision in poker and have a bad result.
Old 11-10-16, 01:10 AM

Whenever i played poker i just relaxed and free from all tension. don't stop playing poker.