Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 11-22-04, 06:00 PM
Blah

POKER INFO - PROILE - Barbara Enright

Some idiot called her all in with like 63o and flopped 2 pair.
Old 11-30-04, 06:00 PM
pocket7s

Barbara Enright

dont know her
Old 03-02-05, 06:00 PM
Dirk Diggler

Never heard of her
Old 04-30-05, 06:00 PM
WFT

Is this the lady from the movie Titanic?
Old 07-08-05, 06:00 PM
loveland

she is a great all around player. she lost to harrington in 95 she is the only lady to make the main event final table. wtg ma am!!!!
Old 08-12-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Barbara Enright is an awesome player...she is better than most men.
Old 07-28-06, 11:39 PM

Whats up BITCH?

I said hi to this ***** in a 10,000 buy in tourney and she just looks at me, so **** YOU BACK you OLD BAG OF WRINKLES

Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 07-29-06 at 02:58 AM.
Old 07-30-06, 01:43 AM

Hi Mom

I don't know if you remember me, but I really looked up to you when I was just a girl. I met knew you when I was playing at the Bike when I was 16. When I was around 20 years old we were in Vegas in you taught me how to get the best odds on the video poker machines. I am now 32 years old and I live in Switzerland for the past 7 and a half years. I used to call you mom. I was just a girl when I knew you and I really looked up to you and still do! I started scamming big money in the US and ended up in Prison for a couple years in the States ans as soon as I got out Hasan Habib (My X- boy friend) paid my way to Zürich. I started a good life here, but I have to admit I miss running in the poker circle. I still have contact with Hasan. I guess we will always remain very good friends as he put up with a lot of shit from me. Do you remember me? Long hair, thin, and everyone called me the black widow? Anyway, I miss the states but I can't ever go back. Anyway if you're ever in Europe let me know. My e-mail address is [email]diana.supermega@bluewin.ch[/email]
Old 11-24-06, 07:58 PM

This Old Hagg, Go Back To Bridge Hagg

This lady is an old haggerty bitch, everytime I see her she is a bitch for no reason and acts like the world owes her something. I just saw her on the PPT the other night, this old bitch hagg takes a bad beat and steams away from the table without even saying goodbye to people or nice hand or anything, like shes so special that the cards should fall her way or what? I hate this woman, I hope she croaks so I can visit her grave and pee on it
Old 01-02-07, 02:31 PM

Lol!

Donkeyslayer you crack me up. Not only are your comments funny they're right on the money. She BLOWS! Dumb hag!
Prehaps she's menopausal? She's always cranky and in need of a nap.
Old 02-12-08, 04:14 PM

damn i was pretty harsh on this old biatch, she is a biatch though, she doesnt even say hi back when i say to her, i do hope she croaks so i can take a dump on her grave instead of a pee, i changed my mind
Old 04-02-10, 08:38 AM

Enright

She knows her oldies from the fifties played with her at the plaza in the ninties not a bad poker player but better at oldies trivia from the fifties