Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 09-20-04, 06:00 PM
you guys

POKER INFO - PROILE - Hasan Habib

He has won more $ playing poker in a day than you will in your lifetime.
Old 11-20-04, 06:00 PM
pokerfan

Do you have his email? i would like to ask him some tips.
Old 07-04-05, 06:00 PM
mikerico

You're a great player, Hasan; know that you have a lot of fans who pull for you and respect the way you handle yourself at and away from the table.
Old 07-04-05, 06:00 PM
blakbart118

Hasan, the sportsmanship you showed this year after your 3rd place at the world championship was a true gentleman and professional thing to do. You are the man, hope you get to more final tables in season 4, and dammit winnnn!!!! Just kidding keep it up.
Old 07-08-05, 06:00 PM
loveland

hasan, steller career. dont want to bring up a loss, but when yu lost the satallite tourny for the main eventin 2000, did you have time to get in one more to qualify or did yu sit out?? just wondering. great job on the WPT
Old 07-09-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

dont know if ur a practicing muslim or not BUT was wondering if poker is denoounced in ISLAM or not....
Old 07-09-05, 06:00 PM
J..

Hey Hasan,You're a great and classy player!
Old 07-10-05, 06:00 PM
Alan-al

Hasan you're awesome. Don't sweat those guys.
Old 07-17-05, 06:00 PM
BIGDAWG

Dear Mr. Wright, A loser is surely someone who needs to stay annonymous just to speak their own mind, and someone who cannot show tolerance towards others. Someone more like yourself indeed. Maybe you should have posted under Steven WRONG instead of Steven Wright. And please do us all a favor and get some long term therapy. Soon !!!!
Hasan's student

I played with Hasan I few times, he is awesome, a tricked learned from him: In the BB, when another player raises, call that raise, when the flop comes garbage, bet heavy no matter what you have , the raiser then folds 8 outta 10 times. However, Hasan did make a really bad call once in San Diego at the WSOP event, he knows, he had the low straight, the other guy had the nuts, WTF was he thinking?? He went out on that hand
oh.

my name on Party Poker is Hasan Habib....Hasan if u want it let me know
Old 07-18-05, 06:00 PM
DUMMIES

All you people are stupid, wanna be pros get a life
Old 07-30-05, 06:00 PM
interested

whats this guys online name
Old 08-03-05, 06:00 PM
toronto shark

its funny how much bullshit people talk on this site. i bet no one has actually sat down with the pros like they all say they do
Old 08-10-05, 06:00 PM
Mesgarzadeh Inc.

To the gentelman who asked earlier, yes poker is denounced in Islam as are all forms of gambling.
Old 03-23-06, 11:45 PM

Dogged it twice at Bellagio final of 25k tpurnament
Old 07-30-06, 01:48 AM

Hi Sweetheart

I am so proud of you angel! Why haven't you been answering my calls the last week? I have been putting together a web page dedicated to you. Anyway I am so proud of you're success since I came to Switzerland. Anyway, I sent you an e-mail with a picture of your mom and brother when we were together at Lake Zürich, but it looks like you haven't been checking your e-mail. I am trying to contact this attorney's name you gave me but I must a wrote it down wrong.Give me a call I got good news. Love Di
Old 07-30-06, 02:04 AM

Hasan

Hasan has more class in his little finger then all of us put together! Hasan has taken his weakness and turned it into money! Hasan is not a practicing muslim. Quite the opposite! He has lived in America since he was 18 and he's lived more years in the States then in Karachi. Hasan has royalty in his blood and thats the truth. (Don't get mad Hasan)
Old 04-21-08, 02:02 PM

When I eat steak and lobster, I wear a haBIB to catch any drivel that might spill on my Armani suit