Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 11-03-04, 06:00 PM
SSYoungGUN

Antonio your a great player and one of my favs. Keep up the good work and make some more TV tables.
Old 11-04-04, 06:00 PM
Massachussetts

Hi Antonio! I looked you up on the wonderful www and what did I find? this f*%$#@^g amusing site! You have so many fans! Especially Heather Nicole! Is she related to Anna Nicole? Oh, yah, sorry I set your feet on fire!
Old 11-06-04, 06:00 PM
Moein < Mr.Habibi

Boy Antonio is the best player of the world. Once I found out that he is from the same country and city that I was ( Tehran ) I started loving this kid. I believe that he is a magicion and can read everybody's minds. Boy he reminds me of my cousin. He really resembles my cousin I'm not kidding! U'll c man one day I'm gonna b a famouse poker player like him. U'll c!
Old 11-06-04, 06:00 PM
Moein < Mr.Habibi

Sorry I spelled my email wrong, so I had to write another one! Let me tell you something. This guy that is talking as "Antonio", is not the real Antonio. I bet he doesn't even know who really Antonio is! If he knew, he would stop acting like a baby and making fun of him. Thank you ........ bye bye!
Old 11-07-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Dont hate me cause you aint me!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

GO ANTONIO GO! Your the best! I really would like to see you finish in some higher places. Cause I know you can do it. I'll be your good luck charm if ya want it.
Old 11-15-04, 06:00 PM
slvsc2

Some of you on this board are a scream. You work from check to check to reload your PartyPoker account (because you suck) yet come on this site and trash these pros. Antonio is definitely not a top tier player but he's pretty darned close. His game will get better when he knows how to play bad hands better. And as far as the 'wave' comments go -- He should have done a Terrel Owens dance in front of Hellmuth if that's what he felt like.
Old 11-18-04, 06:00 PM
hey koshkesh aka carslo with a big truck

ill see you at the 80 160 table bro!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-04, 06:00 PM
hey

you were my cousins roomate at UCSB
Old 12-08-04, 06:00 PM
rashman191

he's ok, phil laak is tons better
Old 12-28-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Poor Antonio..his profile comments have all gone to hell! It's really too bad too cause he's a really good player. He also seems to be a decent guy. I don't know why all of you guys with no lives feel the need to show what morons you are by all of your foolish posts. There are some real sad wanna be poker players out there. This site proves it!
Old 12-29-04, 06:00 PM
Exactly...

Fortunately, he probably has better things to do than check this site out.
Old 01-18-05, 06:00 PM
SICILIANO13N

Overated But Hes Got A Hot Girlfriend
Old 01-23-05, 06:00 PM
xerxes_the_god

Those who ask if he is italian. Can't you just read his profile right here in this page??? It says originally from Tehran.
Old 01-30-05, 06:00 PM
Ivey252000

Antonio is a solid players, and plays with more ballz than any one of you people rippin him. On the WPT he pulled off bluffs that really took alot of heart. I have the upmost respect for anyone who can put it all on the line with nothing, especially for that kind of money.
Old 01-31-05, 06:00 PM
gr8t2bgr8t

i think he is a great player and now my favorite.i would like to play against him .
Old 02-16-05, 06:00 PM
Dan

As always the insults fly around...I wouldn't consider him the best, but he definitely a good player. Him and Hellmuth should get together for a picnic and share poker stories..maybe Greg Raymer can eat them when they are both done. Imagine Greg sitting on Phil Face and Antoino on Gregs back.
Old 02-18-05, 06:00 PM
Mehran Esfandiari

I dont know if hes related to me or not, but we are both from Tehran and Have the same last name... What city does he live in?
Old 02-20-05, 06:00 PM
tm91(Zam)

Some of you dumbasses like chris moneymaker more than Esfandiari as much as you think moneymaker is good cause he got some lucky cards hes not and Esfandiari could take him out any day in poker or in boxing cause he is iranian and chris moneymaker is a loser
Old 02-21-05, 06:00 PM
Wersian

Forget this crap about Moneymaker and Antonio (the Iranian brotha). Moneymaker is tite and so is Antonio. Either way, I got to say this is the only Persian I know that dropped out of college and it looks like he turned all right. I go to Berkeley and I believe this cat is nearby in San Jose so I would be down to take him out heads up anyday (jk). I only wonder whether he sides more with his Iranian or Jewish side.
Old 02-23-05, 06:00 PM
Robby James in Vegas

Antonio's a solid player, who lives it right. he won a bunch of money, then took his friends on a trip to the islands. NICE!!! He's livin good!
Old 02-25-05, 06:00 PM
tm91(ZAM)

hey wersian moneymaker sucks bad and there is no way around it he got lucky really lucky. Also it isn't tite its tight.
Old 03-01-05, 06:00 PM
Dirk Diggler

Great player liked watching him bend over Hellmuth and ass rape him at Lucky Chances.
Dirk Nowitzki

Hellmuth laughed and went home to his 9 bracelets (Nine more than this overrated garbage player)
tm91(ZAM)

haha BTK is that the only thing you white ppl can come up with. wow your mature. But i agree hellmuth is a lot better.
Old 03-04-05, 06:00 PM
joey crack

i played agianst anotnio and he not really all that good he was in tunica and busted out trying to bluff
Old 03-05-05, 06:00 PM
Stolztman

i played with him in tunica too and i believe he is a great player
Old 03-19-05, 06:00 PM
Sammy the Brick

this guy sucks, he's another Hansen, just calls and calls and calls you raise he has 8's he calls an all in, raise he has 2's he calls
Old 03-19-05, 06:00 PM
ZAM

he is'nt even arab. why do you call him that?
Old 03-21-05, 06:00 PM
Nem

I busted him twice in 30 minutes. LOL