Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 07-24-04, 06:00 PM
Yo ho holdem

Arr! Thievery, is a mutinous crime ya scallawags! Arr! Who be questioning the feds intelligence? The Feds be running a tight ship, and much like the illegaly contrabanded gold and silver bullion they be plunderin from tax evaders... They'll run a tight ship on any of Boyd's shanantics... ARR! Don't forget on your 1040s Gamblin losses be duductible only to the extent of gamblin winnins!!! ARR or ya best be filin a Schedule C for yer troubles. Or you be walkin the plank and swimmin with the sharks!
Old 07-24-04, 06:00 PM
Its me! Bruce Hurst

Hey ya'll. I heard Dennis "Oil Can" Boyd had made a career shift from mediocre starter to mediocre poker player. But I don't know this Dutch Fella? Lemme know, lookin for a BoSox 86 reunion tourney.Bruce Hurst
Old 07-25-04, 06:00 PM
To HoHum

Where do you play sucka? Ya Dutch will pay you back by ripping you off second time. His name should be Dutch ROID because is fifteen min was up last year he just keeps hanging around.
Old 07-25-04, 06:00 PM
cherry picker

im still waiting for the dutch boyd refund. im sure the check is in the mail, sure. the only people on dutch's side are The crew, his mom,and old fat guys yet to be ripped off.
Old 07-26-04, 06:00 PM
Yo Bruce! it's me Billy Buck!

I was holding a pair of Aces last tourney, but the damn flop came so fast that those aces fell right through my damn legs and out of site. Would be happy to reunite though. Call the Rocket, Calvin, the Steamer, Wade, Nipper, Dewy, and Jim Ed... we'll smack the bag outta The Crew!
Ro$$

Dutch Boyd is a poker genius. The crew is going to take the poker world by storm.
Unregistered

I can't believe how many comments are on his page, this guy is a frod. I use to be a fan of him until I found out about all the crap he pulled tryin to rip people out of there money.
DJ.

His Chip tricks will intimidate anyone. The leader of the crew will take over the poker world
game3333

Hey Dutch .... i know you have your Crew.... Just watch out for the CULT .... you will see us very soon!!
Old 07-27-04, 06:00 PM
On to you

Hey To HoHum/Cherry Picker, You can post a thousand times pretending to be a thousand different people, but you IP address isn't changing, so every time you try to make it seem like that, you're looking dumber and dumber. Get a life.The same goes for all your other bozos who keep posting as different people - YOUR IP ADDRESS GIVES IT AWAY! NOBODY IS FOOLED!Dutch handles you numbskulls like a pro, with class. Unlike you geniuses who have nothing better to do than be jealous of the fact Dutch has made $80,000 this year alone in tournament play only!
Old 07-27-04, 06:00 PM
smell my fart

The only people fooled are the ones, that believe in Dutch ROID. ya Dutch bought a lot of class from the people he ripped off. 80 grand? Lets count up all the entry fees to the tournys he didn't place in and im sure hes close to even. If he did make 80 grand where's my refund check?
Old 07-28-04, 06:00 PM
Nicole

Why didn't he pay you back with the 80 grand? Because it's HIS money. Not Pokerspot's. HIS. He said that he would pay everyone back ONLY if he made so much that he could afford to, which I would say is pretty classy of him. Not many people would offer to pay back a $500,000 debt that isn't theirs with their own money.And why did he lie about what was happening at PokerSpot? He was trying to avoid a 1929 style crash. For those of you that don't know, banks don't actually have enough money to cover every deposit at all times. They usually have enough for everyone who wants to withdraw, but if everyone withdraws at once (like in 1929) they have a BIG problem. That being said, the only hope for Dutch's company was to get the money out of Net Pro Ltd. before the mass panic and withdrawl. As it obviously turned out, he couldn't, but telling white lies to ward off mass panic was the best way to handle the situation.And just a note: Dutch won his seat into the WSOP, and certainly didn't enter all the events... so kept most of that 80 grand.
Old 07-28-04, 06:00 PM
ok another one, to nicole

Blah, Blah, Blah, Your living in 1929 sister. Everyone, is she a fool or been fooled, you be the judge. If all dutch stole was half a million than forget it, hes not even a good theif. Thanks for the history lesson.Now lets talk about the future Boyd will be no better than avg in poker. Will he become rich in other ventures of course. Right now he is wasteing his time and he kind of knows that but he's having fun. If you don't believe me ask him,in truth this is what he will tell you.
Old 07-29-04, 06:00 PM
Cpitch18

I'm sick of everyone talking about his business affairs. This is supposed to be about poker. Anyone knows in the business world things can get manipulated and turned against you very easily. I'm sure he doesn't deny he could have done some things differently but who is perfect. Dutch has a fearless playing style that makes him difficult to predict and impossible to read. This post is supposed to be about poker, if you would like to make this a Bash Dutch page go write a letter, or start your own forum. Good Luck Dutch in your future games and if your ever in Austin looking for a game, shoot me a line on the email. There are some pretty bad ass games down there.-Chris
Old 07-29-04, 06:00 PM
rollerboy31

I agree with CPitch. He messed up. And if any of you haven't then you can go claim to be the savoir and get your own cult. This is about Poker, and about Dutch Boyd. This was a page with his bio, not a page saying that he is theif and whatnot. I already sent you an email Dutch, but hopefully you can give me some tips, because it will be a while before I am in the tournaments, and I feel I know all I can
Old 07-30-04, 06:00 PM
your under his spell

you guys sound like little teenage groupies.I can't play and come play with me. Another thing if Dutch never picked up the cards and put his ego on espn,i would not be here posting about him. This is an open forum. I never debated, he is smart, and plays well but will never be points leader or any sort of champ. If you took a step back or lost your hard earned money when he folded up shop you might feel different.
Old 07-31-04, 06:00 PM
Master of Style

We is recruitin' Dutch to be part of the Slick Stable of professional poka, takin over the Mota City poker room, baby. Holla
Old 08-01-04, 06:00 PM
re: your (it's you're) under his spell

If you took a step back or lost your hard earned money when he folded up shop you might feel different.I'm sure everyone who lost money at pokerspot felt that sting, but it doesn't change the fact that they're still don't know the truth, only that the easiest thing for them to say about it is that he stole money, and each one of them who accuses him is making an assumption based on very little knowledge. Yes, everyone has a right to an opinion, but does everyone have a right to slander someone just because they *think* it happened this way or that? No, they don't.Basically, unless you were there, you don't know how any of it went down, so for anybody here to accuse Dutch of stealing is pretty weak, you're only venting anger,, and Dutch is the easiest target. Nobody here has the right to accuse him, those people don't have a shred of evidence to point the finger at him.
Old 08-02-04, 06:00 PM
the voice of reason

So is Scotty the new leader of the CREW? toss yer gang in to the back SEAT then EMPTY it 88.... The cream always rises to the top, Fischman's gonna be the crew member you people will idolize this time next year.... It's way too early to say, verdict isn't in on PSI, if it is indeed the same scam as the Spot was however i hope the next bracelet Dutch wears is a set of handcuffs and the next game he plays is for cigarettes. The days of waiting outside the card room with a shotgun are gone, here's hoping nobody's holding anybody up with the damned internet. My vote: Cheapskates are usually the ones ripped off, what bigger cheapskate can there be than somebody that doesn't want to acknowledge a site's right to rake an entry. Hope you choose to class up the crew by taking the lead Fischman. Nice goin in the WCOOP stud bud, and of course fantastic job at the WSOP.
Old 08-03-04, 06:00 PM
Jazz

Although Dutch lost the Razz tournament to TJ Cloutier, I was just happy to be able to see his fine asss on TV. Umm-Umm.
apbernos

I have nothing to say good or bad about Boyd because personally I do not know him. But why do we see him playing in all these tourneys while still owing people money? From what I hear he he didn't give a dime of what he one in the 2003 WSOP or any tourney after. I can believe he didn't rip anyone off intentionally but to keep playing large buy-in tourneys and cashing out and never giving any money back boggles me. If he wants respect he should be giving at least a percentage of his winnings? correct me If I wrong. It would be hard to come out to the public on ESPN ( he gets enough pub from them) and say "hey, it might not pay every back asap but I am going to give some or a little as a start"- But no-he keeps blaming someone else- must be nice

Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 02-17-13 at 12:48 AM.
apbernos

reminds of a book that screwed me out of winnings one time. He always claimed he was sorry and he didn't have the money but for some funny reasons always saw him at the bars spending loads of cash. Just my thought
Unregistered

Have to agree with Razz, I guess I'll have to get used to not seeing the visor.
Tim R.

Everyone talking smack about Dutch should play him (and win) before talking. If you beat him say what you want, if you don't shut up. You don't win a seat at WSOP (much less place 13th) without skill. Luck sure, but luck is worthless if skill hasn't already gotten you somewhere.As for Pokerspot. Most of those people would have lost their money anyway...
Old 08-05-04, 06:00 PM
Special Ross

i TRIEED TO DO TEH CHIIPS TRICK ROLL THAT THEE DUATCH BOYDDS DID IN THE TV AT ESPN POKER SERIES AND AL OFTHE CHHIPS ROOLLED ON TO THAT FLOOR!!!1 i HAED TO PIEKC THEAM AELL UHPP!!!1 IT TAked me an twoo howurs of TIME TO PICKS THEAM ALL UP!!!1I LOEV YUO!!!!1 YU AR MEH FRIND!!!1 BYe..OH ANd taell scot fishman tat he neeed to be mor humbul..!!!1 THen mor pepole wiell liek hem.P>S:: DOE U SPaEK DUCTcH languaGE???/
The Franchise

dutch boyd is a fraud! he thinks if u can do stupid chip tricks you can beat anyone. Phil Ivey will destroy dutch anytime. he is not even the best player in his own crew. where is your bracelet, Russ? yeah that's his real name. i wonder why he changed his name. maybe because he stole money.
Rey Gonza (future wife of dutch boyd lol)

I just wanted to say see you at the WSOP2008 I'll be the hot one sitting next to you at final table! lol im j/k but I'll try to make it reality.
Old 08-06-04, 06:00 PM
Joby362001

dutch your my fav. poker player. and the crew rocks i just turned 21 and i've made enough to make my buy-in the wsop in may so i hope to see you there and maybe get an autograph thanks,joby Edwards
Old 08-06-04, 06:00 PM
Hey "Franchise"

The Franchise - just another knucklehead who doesn't know what he's talking about.Dutch hasn't changed his name. The concept of a nickname is a little smart for you.Sorry about that chip on your shoulder, why so much anger? Jealousy? Take a look at who is successful, who has won over $80,000 this year in tourneys, compare to yourself. Someday if you lose that negative losing attitude you could hope to achieve what he has.
Old 08-07-04, 06:00 PM
Dutch is awesome

you cant be average at something and manage to get on ESPN tons of times, u kno