Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 05-17-04, 06:00 PM
pokerguy11

ONLINE POKER - SITE - Acr

Horrible.
Old 07-07-04, 06:00 PM
kk.

ACR is average. The software has nice options (hide play money, chop the blinds). There is not a lot of traffic here. They have decent low-limit NL games going and good money-added freerolls.
Old 07-26-04, 06:00 PM
ice

Can only make 1 cashout per week, even with Neteller! Also not very many ppl play here and the rakes are worse then other sites.
Old 10-06-04, 06:00 PM
jwlaw33

its a nice site but theres hardley enough people to get the tables going..the upper limit tournaments take forever to fill. although u can only cash out once a week i got mine like the day after i requested it so that was nice..they need way more people though
Old 11-16-04, 06:00 PM
outlaw44

you might want to go ahead and bend ver and drop your pants and take your reeming like a man if you play this site
Old 11-30-04, 06:00 PM
dqjeff

have done well on this site, never a problem with cashouts. good fun with chat. I do seem to get kicked off, but that may be my program. Need more players if they want to continue. Wouldnt be surprised to see them close. Dont keep a lot of funds in this site
Old 12-14-04, 06:00 PM
crazyace

I like ACR and have done well$. Their promos are great, especially the wsop freerolls and Chris Moneymaker poker cruise tourneys. Traffic is way up this year and tourneys fill much faster than before.
Old 12-14-04, 06:00 PM
bobcat

Graphics are excellent. Server is terrible - kicked off alot; site has been down alot in the past few weeks. Few players. Tech support is poor. Freerolls are good. I agree with dqjeff - don't leave alot of money at the site. There is something lacking... Stability, integrity. I find that they have a higher tolerance for player's being abusive towards on another than other sites I play at.
Old 12-30-04, 06:00 PM
IveyWannnabe3

nice small payout freerolls on saturdays
Old 04-04-05, 06:00 PM
Buffalo777

Just a truly trashy site. Never have I been to a more tinny poker room. No features. Slow transfers. Lots a trash talkers too. Question is, why would anybody play here? Really puzzles me. No tournaments of real substance. I gave it a rating of 2 which was generous.
Old 08-31-05, 06:00 PM
rj_m31

Screenshots above are misleading, it appears nothing like those, It uses the same GUI graphic user Interface engine as Thepokerroom, where the characters are crude, token black guy etc, The only funny thing is u can vote people of the table.The tournaments section was a joke, free roles and play money Multi tourneys non-existent. Theres alot of better sites out there so give this one a passing miss.Best site so far Absolute Poker, closely followed by Party, but the later lacks in freerolls. Only 2 Multi's a day.