Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 05-01-05, 06:00 PM
loser

This guy is a clown. After he robbed those idiots, he lost everything to me heads up. Then I put him up in the 03' WSOP and toke what little he won.
Old 05-03-05, 06:00 PM
PokerRookie

This guy seriously looks like a jackass. He may have done well in school, but has little to show for it.What a bum.
Old 05-03-05, 06:00 PM
PokerRookie

What has this guy accomplished? Nothing.
Old 05-04-05, 06:00 PM
loser

Yeah he is worthless and will need to scheme to get his bankroll back. Plus his dickhead friend Jungblutt loses his ass at pokerstars nightly. That 300,000+ that he won at the 04' WSOP Om h/l won't last long the way he has been playing.
Old 05-07-05, 06:00 PM
PokerVertigo

Anyhow, it was a delight watching you play on WSOP, and it bites that moneymaker made that call with 3's, but hey no guts no glory. Look forward to seeing you play at WSOP 2005.
Old 05-09-05, 06:00 PM
Ryan

Dude, Dutch is an amazing person. He is just looking for his calling in life. I would like to see him do commentary on TV, his insights could be usefull there, and he wouldn't lose any money! Keep smoking those cigs dutch, and I liked the other pic, the one where you had the HUGE marlboro red sticking out your pie hole.
Old 05-14-05, 06:00 PM
DoucheBoyd

I heard he's in a tough spot nowadays... No dough...
Old 05-25-05, 06:00 PM
Concerned Citizen

I am sick of seeing people use the word "your" for the word "you're"....there IS a difference! Please, Please at least PRETEND you can read and write! Thanks!
Old 05-27-05, 06:00 PM
philhellmuthjr.

hey dutch i think you have been given an unfare wrep because of your website failure and i just wanted to say i loved watching you at teh final table of teh razz event with TJ and howard lederer watching 3 greats play a game that i had not previously known about was great. dutch im only 15 ive had dreams of making it big in the poker world for 10 months now and im going to make it big im that good ive read books such as harrington on hold em and super system2 and was wonderingif you could give a future hall of famer some advice for six years down teh road when i turn professional u can reach me at [email]number1iufan2001@yaoo.com[/email] and dont even think about telling me i'll never make it becuz like you i saw rounders and wanted to be a pro player and after watching young pros such as joe cassidy john d'agastino scott ficshman and yourself i am striving to become a better player each day so please contact me ducth i think you might find yourself surprised with what i know at the age of 15 good luck to u in the future get back to me please
Old 05-29-05, 06:00 PM
Hey Philhellmuthjr.

Can I have your internet poker names you use, and which sites, cause I want to play you heads up all day long, you little 15-year old punk bastard. Your claims at Dutch would be like me going up to Michael Jordan and challenging him to a dunk contest in six years. Learn some manors.
Old 05-30-05, 06:00 PM
Hurricane_Ivan

Russ Boyd your a broke ass bitch who had one moment of glory in 03. What kind of moron would bluff all his chips with KQ off, you deserved to get knocked out on that day. This whining cocksucker dutch boyd is always getting butt fucked by his fellow crew members. I bet Jungblut is always on top while boyds legs are in the air like a fuckin whore and he yells "Oh Gank keep fucking my man pussy im all in poppy" HAHAHA
philhellmuthjr.

sorry to break it to u but i only play online at pokerstars for play money but im sure your too geed for me anyway seeings how im a 15 year old punk id love to play you heads up but an old computer and overprotective mom isnt going to allow it but if u wanna play at a full table with my for paly money the names iuiu on pokerstars itd be my pleasure to kick your cocky ass in some poker gl to ya youll need it
Hey Philhellmuthjr.

Dude, that is too funny. You only use playmoney...I have won and lost more in real money than you have gone through in play money.Look me up in about 14 years when you have saved enough allowance money to afford the 20/40 game.
Old 05-31-05, 06:00 PM
Douche Bag Boyd

philhellmuthjr----I'll take your allowance, bicycle, kick your punk ass and throw your fucking books in the mud. Whats your mom look like bitch? I'll take her ass too.
Old 06-02-05, 06:00 PM
Scotty Fischman

Dude, where have you been? I saw you the other night at the Dunes, but you were with that sleazy looking latino guy with the goatee. You acted like I wasn't there. Is something going on with you?
Old 06-03-05, 06:00 PM
Josh Arieh

Are you guys trying to ruin poker? Russ did not cheat in the WSOP. Everyone would have heard about that. Russ is just a very intelliegent young gun that is trying to make a living. And for all you guys that lost money in the Pokerspot loss but he didn't steal your money. He has plenty of his own and doesn't need the 20 bucks from you old fat idiots that have to sit behind a computer to be able to play poker.
Old 06-06-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i think he used to sell cars actually i hear he is a great poker theorist, this from people who know what they are talking about. but i've played him a few times and i'm not sure if he's 'great' he's mega aggresive and unafraid to gamble, if he gets on tilt he plays real unsound
Old 06-10-05, 06:00 PM
irodeo1

dutch, i like swingers too sweatheart...but here's the thing, you can find me at the 16 or the 30 sit and go at pacific poker. i'm small time now, but i'll be bigger than you. and aside from my latent inference i got better neurology up there too. 150 is weak. i don't bend spoons, i knock down trees baby. don't get me wrong though, i do like your style. i'll see you in the ring.
Old 06-11-05, 06:00 PM
douche boy

I hear he wants to rape more people with this new fucked up adventure he has planned.
Old 06-14-05, 06:00 PM
El Gato

Hey Josh, Keep begging for "victims" to come to your poker lessons on your site. I can't wait to see you broke, what a party i'm gonna have then!
Old 06-14-05, 06:00 PM
Dutch

Dutch has already placed in the money at this years WSOP, how can you guys talk so bad about him? He will end up as one of the best! I predict he will be at the final table of the main event.
Old 06-16-05, 06:00 PM
Whatever

Ya, Dutch placed 38th in a tourney, won a couple thousand bucks. He has paid more than that in entry fees in the events he lost.I will even bet you he has a sponsor, cause he is broke from all the meth and coke expenses.
I'm Dutch, isn't that weird!?

He only owns like 2% of himself anymore. He could win the main event and only pocket like 80 G's.
dutch fan

What about all of his money from rakefree.com?
Old 06-17-05, 06:00 PM
douche fan

i hope he fucks all the stupid bastards that sign up for his fuckyaforfree.com
Old 06-20-05, 06:00 PM
insane_stevo

hey dutch i hope this email does get to you ....jus wanted to let you know i'v grown a fetish for chip tricks ...and i downloaded all your wee video's.... your sum man dutch..email me back if you can . steven
Old 06-28-05, 06:00 PM
coolness_kid18

I think you guys are all idoits!! Dutch Boyd is a Genius and Scott Fishemen and the rest of tehm are going to sweep the main event!! yo Dutch I am 19 right now and turn 21 on October of 2006 I really think with your help and if you guys will let me be apart of the group of young guns then I can Train with you guys and bring in the Main Event Before I turn 24 and beat Phil's record... I play all the time in WA cuz you only have to be 18 to play i make it in the money about 70% of the time. So if your interested contact me and i will send you more facts... Thats my Emial above ^ Travis N. Towne
Old 06-28-05, 06:00 PM
same person

Oh yeah and i play about 5-10Hrs. Online a day
Old 06-29-05, 06:00 PM
foolness kid

Coolness kid, there's a chair in a Gamblers Anonymous waiting for you.
Old 06-29-05, 06:00 PM
Hey coolness Kid

That GA meeting is a good idea.