Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 07-25-04, 06:00 PM
Rock'n Rollah

I liked him better when he was in The Doobie Brothers.
Old 07-29-04, 06:00 PM
Jesus Rules

Don't mess with him, he'll kill you with a deck of cards...literally!
Old 07-29-04, 06:00 PM
twodogs

Does anyone have a web address forChris' Phd dissertation on game theory,probability and AI to post here?
Old 07-30-04, 06:00 PM
Brumpft

Without Question, THE most overrated poker player since...Johnny Chan
Old 08-01-04, 06:00 PM
Your New Profession

He should open a magic show cause he sucks at playing stick to throwing cards at banannas buddy
Old 08-09-04, 06:00 PM
YOGI

wouldnt want to screw him on the river...mite get a card through the skull... great player tho
Old 08-17-04, 06:00 PM
holdemhound

i love the man and you cant beat his looks
Old 08-17-04, 06:00 PM
Artist

He is a nerd
Old 08-19-04, 06:00 PM
Happy

He freakin rules, and throwing cards that cut through veggies and fruit just makes him cooler.
Old 08-25-04, 06:00 PM
WWFD??: What Would Ferguson Do?

So how do you get to be the lady who holds Chris' pickle? And what if he throws that card and it hits you in the wrist? That's gotta hurt.
Old 09-02-04, 06:00 PM
Dyreekio

he is one tizite motha, and he can throw a card THROUGH A PICKLE!
Old 09-09-04, 06:00 PM
Arealpokerplayer

Chris JESUS Ferguson is an awsome player. I don't see any of you a-holes trying to play him. You're all just a bunch of wanna be's. The man is brilliant I could only dream of being as successful at poker as what he is. It is time for you all to grow up and appriciate someones tallent. Chris you are without a doubt THE MAN.
Old 09-09-04, 06:00 PM
hsafh

he rocks fuck any1 who says he stinks
Old 09-23-04, 06:00 PM
X3.

He needs a haircut bad.
Old 09-30-04, 06:00 PM
mellomama

All jokes aside, obviously a very brilliant guy and a world class poker player. And Im not just saying that because I want to hold his pickle.
Old 10-09-04, 06:00 PM
eyesgottaknow

I've had the distinct pleasure of meeting Chris. He is a very nice man with a brilliant mind and if I was in high school with him we'd have categorized him as a "nerd". He understands the world of poker.....the image, the game, the pot odds, the statistics. He's got the numbers down pat, he could improve however, with intincts which is is one weakness. Love his new site, Fulltiltpoker.......great site...Thanks Chris for being approachable and signing autographs. Means alot to us wannabees.
Old 10-18-04, 06:00 PM
Nesper

To all you people that think he's a garbage player, if you read his bio above you'd know that that's exactly what he wants you to think, so he's already got an edge over you.
Old 10-19-04, 06:00 PM
toadstool98

cool hair and a strong game
Old 10-24-04, 06:00 PM
game theory

Seeing people saying things like, oh, he sucks, he needs good cards to win, he's nothing like the really good players etc. just goes to show that he knows the people aspect of the game as well, when he's managed to trick you into thinking he's bad.
Old 10-25-04, 06:00 PM
mello

Its good to see that some of the awful smack on this site has been removed. Kudos to all the great poker players & bios here, keep it up, good luck to all.
Old 10-26-04, 06:00 PM
sammy the brick

hey this is for "a smart poker dude" the wsop is more and more about luck as the numbers rise in entries. back when there were 8 players in 1972 it was about skill. so winning the WSOP does not a great poker player make. HOWEVER i do believe that CHris is a great palyer, not because he won the WSOP once but because he's a consistant winner at many games. making it in the money year aftyer year is an accomplishment in those crazy HUGE tourneys winning maybe by chance or happenstance winning the whole thing that is, but like Dan Harrington's 4 final talbes and other players money finishes they show true skill. any dick can win the main event once and never doit again, but it takes a true player to be a consistant threat.
Old 11-13-04, 06:00 PM
big joon

Saw him yesterday at foxwoods very good guy even after getting knocked out of tourney
Old 11-17-04, 06:00 PM
vetteman

I meet him a foxwoods as well real gentleman, politeeasy to talk .Had a picture taken with him.Not like phil hellmuth the "poker dick" he is too busy counting his money. maybe he should remember where he can from.
Old 11-18-04, 06:00 PM
yucky

hes a player but a little full of himself...
Old 11-28-04, 06:00 PM
djnpa_30

chris is a pro's pro..his ability to count odds on the fly are legendary..his memory is what makes him almost immpossible to beat..the guy is a genius when it comes to math and odds ..his only problem is he needs a haircut and a shower. other than that hes golden
Old 12-02-04, 06:00 PM
brill

solid but wears down at the end of tournaments, pushing with 44 against jones's KK but hes got a great record
Old 12-11-04, 06:00 PM
mje

Jesus doesn't focus solely on poker like 90 percent of other pros. He has a life outside of poker.......and that is good news for most of the pros. If Ferguson applied himself totally and completely to poker and played in more events, I'd say he could be among the 20 greatest of all time, maybe top 10. As it stands now, he is one of the best in the world and has cashed so many times at the WSOP it is scary. A threat EVERY YEAR to win a bracelet in one of several games.
Old 12-23-04, 06:00 PM
Shiffters_CC

3 Words...COOL AND GENIUS!!!
Old 01-16-05, 06:00 PM
Adam S - ACSCashMoney

I find it impossible to believe that this guy doesn't get more press or TV time. If you look over his resume over the past 5-10 years, he finishes in the money and at the final table as consistently as anyone. He's also versatile and able to finish high in any of the poker events, and very interesting to watch play. I hope to see him perform well at the 2005 WSOP.
Old 01-24-05, 06:00 PM
C-RoB

WWJDTake your chips!!!