Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 03-29-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

hmmmmmmmm like tobey actually has the time to read these and call himself tobes.....woteva. HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-30-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

that's just stupid....you really think he would come on here...and to make it more stupid...would he actually be under his name?
Old 03-31-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

i heard he won a tournament, aparently hes got game
Old 04-01-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

tobey maguire=here today, gone tomorrow. unless of course they run the spider man vehicle into the ground just like the rocky movies.
Old 04-03-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Anonymous posters. Gone today, gone tomorrow. Unless they run the board into the ground like Undernet.
Old 04-03-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

creative.
Old 04-05-05, 06:00 PM
Funnyblondegirly

Tobey..you is meaty hot man. i luv ya you big wise hot sexy man.. Maybe we can have a hot future together in the future maybe two or three babies or more....maybe, just maybe we can meat up and talk some..I am a good coversationalistic person...they say I'm real smart to.You need a blonde baby..no more diva brunette's for you..they make your life a living hell. I'm you're blonde baby...baby me.
Old 04-07-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sounds like you have a better chance at the Playboy Mansion. But who knows, maybe Leo, being the partyboy that he is, will drag him along to one of Hughe's parties... but don't get your hopes up.
Old 04-08-05, 06:00 PM
FunnyBlondegirly

Thanks honey for the complement...those playboy chicks..now they is way cool!I luv ya Tobey baby! You got class man. You got taste to....you know how to pick em'!
Old 04-10-05, 06:00 PM
BKK

I think you'd scare the living daylights out of him with talk like that... having his babies... WTF's that all about? [quote]maybe, just maybe we can meat up and talk some... he's a veggie LOL *sighs*
tobeyfan

dont think jen would agree with u blondey
FunnyBlondegirly

So yous dont like us Blonde Bimbo types..that aint cool to not like others who aint like you. And whats wrong with wanting his baby. I bet all his fans want his baby but they aint gonna sing about it cuz it's embarrising to be admitting to it rite? Just to correctly inform ya, I aint a bimbo...I just look like one, but I aint got anything against being one, dig? an i think tobey's girl jen squeeze would agree with me cuz she probaly thinks he got taste to. i think hes a meaty hot man, and I like em meaty hot. So what if he dont eat meat. I dont eat meat but I love my meaty hot man. You rock Tobey man. My meaty hot man.
FunnyBlondeGirly

Well, I aint sure if you don't like me, so I take what I said back but i see you aint approving of my getting it on with Tobey.Dont worry, he will be safe with me
BKK

I'm sure no-one's saying they don't like you hun, I know I certainly wasn't, after all, you can't dislike someone that you don't know. There's nothing wrong with wanting his babies either but it's not something I'd post on a messageboard, I'm a fan... a big fan, but I still wouldn't say that even if I wanted them... it's never going to happen so what's the point in saying it? I doubt very much that Tobey reads these messages anyway.
Old 04-11-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

yeah, and try proving your not mental would help too.
tobeyfan

yeah i would be careful what you say on these things one wrong word and everyone thinks ur crazzyyyy!!!
sexxyspidergrl

Umm... honey... I don't think Tobey will contact someone with such bad grammar. "You is?" "Yous?" I mean, I speak like that sometimes but just fooling around. And if you are going to post something like that, I wouldn't post it on a Poker Website, I would post it at a fansite.
Unregistered

I totally agree with ya!!
Funnyblondegirly

You all sound real nice eventhow yous are dissing my ways and the way I rite. Pls dont judge peopl by the way they rite or talk cuz you will always be in for a big supprize...cuz some peopl who sound real smart do real stupid things...I see it all the time. Maybe I feel this way bout Tobey, and maybe it should be kept inside, but I have to shout it to the world cuz I luv him, and maybe i wont see him in Vegas again, but I can dream, cant i?I'm not saposta snitch about things that go on in Vegas, but tobey is way cool..that's my vegas tidbit to you gusy.Also, I'm getting an education soon, so I'm going in the right direction..I think!!!!hehe!I just say whats on my mind, and it usually aint something bad, so I dont worry bout
sexxyspidergrl

I know where you are coming from, I am the same way, I speak my mind whenever I want, and sometimes it comes out a little too frank. I just don't believe this is an appropiate location for such a comment. You should see some of the things I say about him, but at an appropiate place and time.
Old 04-12-05, 06:00 PM
tobeyfan

i see where ur cumming from i think loads of stuff in my head about tobey.u just av 2 b careful when and where you say it thats all best of luck to you n everything
BKK

Have you thought about going on a fansite and posting your thoughts etc. on a messageboard there? you know? interacting with fans, this place isn't really for this sort of stuff, it's supposed to be for people's comments about Tobey's poker playing.
EMM

i agree..its a good place to chat and stuff, most of us are from messageboards it can be really funny too
Old 04-19-05, 06:00 PM
TMsfan1805

Yeah, it really is fun...you should check it out sometime.
Old 04-20-05, 06:00 PM
FunnyBlondeGirly

Tks..maybe I will.
FunnyBlondeGirly

I came to this site cuz I luv poker and I wanted read bout tobey. And since there aint know rules bout what we should post bout, I just figure anything goes.
FunnyBlondeGirly

Oh forget to say....I took innapropriate to mean dissing Tobey or just cussing and fighting with each other an since im not banned, I gues i didnt say nothing wrong.
Old 04-21-05, 06:00 PM
FunnyBlondeGirly

I wasnt dissing brunets. Em you don't have ta act like a bully!LOLI go to this psychic who is real good at what she does. She costs alot but alot of my friends go to her becuz she really knows whats gonna happen to them and shes always rite. She even knows bout tobey and whats gonna happen to him. Well it's cuz i axed her. Hes gonna really like this brunette see, and it aint his jen squeeze, and shes smart and bossy, and I'm jealous cuz I aint got a chance with him if if tobes is happy, im happy. My psychic even said that tobeys gonna be a real porker in a few years and his brunet wife's beautiful with a rack, and brunette and his family's gona luv her and she looks like an actress but she aint she's like an intellect type and shes a catholic but people thihk shes jewish but she aint religious. And one last thing ...i know im sorta ratting, but tobey probaly dont read this anyhow so here goes..His diva blond..my psychic calls her a diva cuz shes gonna have the same name as a diva singer when she marries tobes.I will freak outif this is whats gonna happen.Well, gotta go.
FunnyBlondeGirly

I made a mistake at the end. I ment to say his diva brunette... not blond.
funnyblondegirly

i wont have a computer no more after today so i cant post to reply to ya 's so keep cool and stay out of bigot kingdom folksBye y'all.