Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-10, 01:45 AM

Buck22, finally you have come to see the light LOL

It is only a matter of time before any half decent thinking reg will realise how much FTP sucks if they put in a good amount of volume there.

You argued with me non stop but finally you've come to realise as I knew you would. I'm currently an NL50 semi pro reg, yet I couldn't beat NL5 on FTP over the 50,000 hands I forced myself through just to prove it was rigged.

I know you won't admit it is technically 'rigged', but if the game is random, it should be the same as PS where you are a winning player, as I am and at all other sites I've ever played, except the Entraction network which IMO is just as rigged as FTP.

As I've said countless times, the turn and river almost always determine the outcome of a hand or encourage more action, HEM is proof as i've pointed out many times and it just makes for a horrible action orientated game.

I know a few regs at NL100/200 who just go on epic downswings at FTP and it just BAFFLES MY VERY SOUL how people can be so ignorant as to play on at a site that is so blatantly rigged once you play a good sample.

I know you'll never outright admit FTP is rigged but you know something is up, I'd even argue the players at PS at NL50 and NL100 are slightly better than at FTP, yet there are many solid regs who cannot win at FTP no matter how well they play- constant set up coin flips in 3 bet hands that you are set to win in order to hammer you with bad beats to tilt you- it is all there in HEM for people to look.

But your post made me laugh, it must be bad if a player who defended the site for so long won't play there ever again...