Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 07-01-08, 11:06 PM

Fuck this i'm done with them. I've played tight like never before, always sure to have best hand ON RIVER, never went all-in, played like absolute beginner, never had luck once with str or flush draws when others would let me see turn or river. And after few hours of playing having average number of chips, just maybe 15-20 more hands before pay tables i get pocket queens and chip leader beats me with fucking jacks. Night before i finished even earlier with AK against A4 and funny thing is we were'nt all-in before flop showed bloody AA - something. He went all-in, i called and he gets 4 on turn, i mean fuck them all. Won just few hands with weaker cards, and every time small bets, but when i was 4/1 and 10/1 i've lost all. So, you can't play your game because donks will call everything and will beat you half of the time, you can't play tight because sooner or later you will try to double will monster hands but they don't hold either... wtf can you do. Here, where i live there's small tournaments only once a week. I'm not bad at all there but i wan't to play 3-4 times a week and i thought online pokers would be great, never again.
Old 07-02-08, 02:18 AM

LOL fulltillbroke. I shouldn't laugh at you man, but... precious memories. Unreal beats when the pot is big. Donks always hit the gas pedal if they hit the ace. Crap kicker doesn't matter (and why should it, they always hit that one too after the money goes in - LOL).

P.S. Sure you already know this, but for others who may not - watch out playing too tight pre-flop though, there's always a sneaky shark or two that will call with any two and then put you all-in if they hit two-pair or better on the flop knowing they can take your stack. Of course, then you have the opportunity to hit the miracle suck out - I should have tried that come to think of it.
Old 07-02-08, 07:38 AM

Way Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_dog76 View Post
You think stakes matter? LOL! Watch a couple of vidoes by Tuff_Fish. A guy that played at 10-20NL tables on Party Poker. Watch him check raise people $300-$400 only to see them suck out on the river.

The stakes shouldn't matter. The odds and probabilty of EVERY hand include going to the river.

$1 or $1000 AA should hold up against AK 87% of the time. KK should beat JJ 80% of the time and so on, and so forth.

I've played higher levels, same bullshit happens up there, I've watched higher levels than I can afford to play (like 600NL) and see the SAME THING!

All higher stakes mean is that people can afford to play at those levels, doesn't have anything to do with their poker skill.
You're way off on your assumptions. First, if you watch players at higher stakes play (5/10, 10/20, whatever) dozens of hands go by with no flop because of preflop raising! So you're way off there.

Second, one person showing some examples of getting sucked out on at higher levels tells nothing! Sure, you have bad players at all levels, I agree with you there, but I promise you if you quit playing micro stakes and develop a strong game plan, which I don't think you have, success will follow, OVER TIME, not the first night or two.

Third, the odds and probability of every hand change after the flop, after the turn, and after the river, so your first statement doesn't make much sense. Yeah AA has AK dominated preflop, but that can change drastically after community cards hit.

mike
Old 07-02-08, 07:41 AM

Limit, not No Limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant8472 View Post
I decided to give the cash tables a go on Full Tilt thinking that maybe the dynamics behind the (RNG) might be different.
In fact, it seemed worse! I played for about half an hour in a $1-$2 limit game. I started off with phenomenal hands. I got AA fllowed by KK and then my pair of twos in the hole turned into quads and I hit a set of fours. Unfortunately, I didn't get paid off much so I doubled up. Right after I doubled up I got bad beat after bad beat. Things like hitting top pair with AK but beaten by a set of 4s on a flop of A42. It happened three hands in a row and I lost the lot. At the same time I've played cash limit and no limit on other sites and haven't observed the same level of irregularity.
If FT has taught me anything, it is to fold a great deal of hands, even top pair when someone is betting strongly.
AA and KK aren't very strong hands in limit, which is a drawing game.

mike
Old 07-02-08, 07:44 AM

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitemare6 View Post
KKK777 "Moved to ring game - play ace 10 - flop is A J 10 you know the other guy has A J which needless to say he did. What are the odds of 2 people holding an ace and one hitting the flop - 12%? On FTP - Is 99%">>>>>>>>> this is exactly the kind of pre-programmed rigged hand that I am referring to that occurs over and over again on full rigged tilt bingo. You said it right! What are the odds of ONE player hitting 2p on the flop much less two players hitting?????!!! F-rigged-T sets it up so that any card on the flop ALMOST ALWAYS helps someone who is in the hand. Rarely do you see a flop (like with a real 52 card deck) that doesn't set up 2 or more players for a showdown that thereby increase the rakes!
The more I read the more I laugh. So AJ held up against A10? Wow, that's crazy.

mike
Old 07-02-08, 07:47 AM

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_dog76 View Post
Here's another one, granted this is a freeroll tournament but here's ANOTHER FUCKING EXAMPLE OF HOW AN INCREDIBLY HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FAVORITE LOSES ON THE RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
Hand ID 139158814
$0 + $0 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 14:02:00 01/07/2008 ET
Table 'Table 1324859', 10 seats max, Real money
Seat 8 is the button. Small Blind $10, Big Blind $20
Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
Seat 1 (playing) : itsascam, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 2 (playing) : paulwilson_68, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 3 (playing) : HeartsJack, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 4 (playing) : lucassoulet, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 5 (playing) : v_arnold, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 6 (playing) : RigWPXmyway, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 7 (playing) : seminol, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 8 (playing) : shazzer_ok, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 9 (playing) : iualex, amount $1500, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
iualex: Small Blind ($10)
itsascam: Big Blind ($20)
** Dealing Down Cards **
Dealt to RigWPXmyway: [8d, 6d]
paulwilson_68: Fold
HeartsJack: Fold
lucassoulet: Call ($20)
v_arnold: Fold
RigWPXmyway: Call ($20)
seminol: Fold
shazzer_ok: Fold
iualex: Call ($10)
itsascam: Check ($0)
** Dealing Flop **
Community cards: [7h, Tc, 4h]
iualex: Bet ($20)
itsascam: Fold
RigWPXmyway: Call ($20)
** Dealing Turn **
Community cards: [9c]
iualex: Bet ($20)
RigWPXmyway: Raise ($300)
iualex: Fold
lucassoulet: Call ($280)
** Dealing River **
Community cards: [2c]
lucassoulet: Check ($0)
RigWPXmyway: Bet ($500)
lucassoulet: Raise ($1160)
RigWPXmyway: Call ($660)
** End Round **
** Evaluate **
lucassoulet: Show Cards ($0)
RigWPXmyway: Show Cards ($0)
** Showdown **
Main pot $3080, Rake $0
Summary lucassoulet: bet $1500, won $3080, net $1580, HoleCards [Kc, 7c], HiHand [a flush, king high] [Kc, Tc, 9c, 7c, 2c], won $3080 from main pot
Summary RigWPXmyway: bet $1500, won $0, net $-1500

Of course the asshole would hit the flush, At least that time I was only 81% to win instead of 93%

Have you ever seen anyone so "unlucky" in your life?
By the way, that was the 1st hand in the next tournament after my bad beat in the last one
Another one, K7 held up against 68, wow. Amazing how you all say it's rigged and the worst hand wins but every example you give shows the best hand holding up. Are you all on drugs?!?!

mike
Old 07-02-08, 07:54 AM

After taking my final bad beat yesterday (which I posted above), I decided to call WPX (and one thing I'll give these people is they will answer every email, quickly, and they will never ignore you, like UB and AP did). Anyway, I wanted to find out a little more about the "Random" number generator.

I only know so much about it, I know it can pull a card from anywhere in the deck at anytime, and I know that each card is assigned a value. While he said he didn't know much about probability and statistics, he assured all cards are "random". After we went back and forth for a while, I simply asked him this. Why is it I'm so much more successful in live games, than I am online.
I told him about things I've accomplished, in live games and that I have such a hard time getting ahead on WPX. Told him I get to a certain point and I can't get any further.
He says to me, well online poker is a bit different than live poker. Well DUH! LOL! But this was the funny thing he said to me, and this is the honest to God's truth.

He told me that if there were a few dozen guys like me, who take advantage of weaker players, that the weaker players would get wiped out, so perhaps the "RNG" is a way of evening out. LMAO! Are you kidding me!!!!!!!?

I told him, that, that's not right. Weaker players SHOULD be getting wiped out. They SHOULD lose when they call an all-in bet with Q9 against KK. There should be no "evening out".

I mean seriously, if the guy that works for WPX is telling me that the "RNG" is a way to even things out, between weak players and strong players, than there really is no point in playing. I mean, that's like asking a guy like Roger Clemens (in his prime) to only throw 75MPH fastballs to a .220 because the hitter is completely overmatched.

He kind of recanted his statement after I brought this up. He said, "Well, I'm not sure, but....." Yeah exactly.

One thing I will say, the guy was friendly, he must've stayed on the phone with me for a 1/2 an hour. Neither one of us raised our voice or anything, just two people discussing this, not so random, 'RNG'.

I mean seriously, the guy tells me maybe, the 'RNG' is a way of making things more even between the fish, and the sharks LOL!
Can you believe that? I can believe it, I just can't believe he told me that.
Old 07-02-08, 09:29 AM

Kromer, if you can't see what's going on, you're obviously bilnd.

I also notice you don't recant any of my other statements. I'll just chalk that up to your ignorance.
Old 07-02-08, 09:52 AM

Hmm

Sorry, but how can you call it ignorance when I'm just stating facts in my posts? Trust me, I've logged enough hours online to know that there are certain ways to play to win money. How come I win in cash games? Am I a chosen person by the site who always gets lucky? Not at all. The majority of my winnings come from being ahead start to finish, some come from sucking out. Wake up, I'm a real person and I win online, there's a lot of us. And there's a lot of you who are still learning. It's not a bad thing, but you shouldn't assume ignorance of others who probably have more experience.

mike
Old 07-02-08, 10:07 AM

I can't beleive anyone still has doubts that FTP is rigged or skewed and does not NOT a random card dealing system !
Old 07-02-08, 10:08 AM

I can't beleive anyone still has doubts that FTP is rigged or skewed and does NOT have a random card dealing system!!!!!!
Old 07-02-08, 10:17 AM

I found this post from April 2008 posted by mrkromer on a fuurm about Huck Seed>>>>>>>>>>>>>mrkromer
April 23, 2008
I played him heads up in AC at the Taj, $5/$10 nl and took 7 million off of him in 20 minutes. It was crazy... Mike
Old 07-02-08, 10:24 AM

i checked out mrkromer on sharkscope

>>>>>[url]http://www.sharkscope.com/index.html[/url]

I have a +52% ROI and he has a -62% ROI and his average stake is $13!
Old 07-02-08, 10:52 AM

Lmfao!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-08, 11:20 AM

LMMFAO! WoW! Mr. Kromer certainly is a "winning" player LOL!
Old 07-02-08, 11:41 AM

Yeah, the Huck Seed thing was a joke of course you idiot.

And sharkscope only tracks sit n gos you dumbass. God you all are stupid.

mike
Old 07-02-08, 11:51 AM

why are you getting so defensive mrkromer!??? I wasn't trying to embarass you; but when someone is defending a poker site like full rigged tilt it is more credible when they have played for big bucks AND/or can demonstrate that they play winning poker on a rigged non-random site OVER A LONGER TIME FRAME (as we all agree that in the short run anyone can suckout some dollars ON FRT ....!)

Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 03-13-13 at 03:29 PM.
Old 07-02-08, 12:42 PM

LOL @ Mr.Kromer, who states he is a constant winner on FTP, and the stats show otherwise. He gets defensive and starts calling names LMAO!

Kromer, we'll just agree, to disagree on the whole thought of online poker being "random"
Old 07-02-08, 01:07 PM

Fair enough, but you do realize that sharkscope only records sit n go information, right?

mike
Old 07-02-08, 01:29 PM

yes we all know that and there is no site that records cash game stats, right? so we will just have to believe you when u state next that u made $1.2 mill off gus hansen in your lunch break then a further $3.5mill of erik lindgren while u were taking a dump.
Old 07-02-08, 01:33 PM

Lol, you guys are too much. Okay, here's my stats for online only:

Sit no gos: down about $800
MTTs: up about $2100, mostly from one big tournament 2nd place finish
Cash games: up about $240, just started playing these over the last few months.

Biggest win: $2245 in a 2254 person $10 tournament, 2nd place
Biggest loss: $185 in one hand at 1/2 nl cash game on FT.
Old 07-02-08, 02:51 PM

I lost $800 in one hand playing Gavin Smith 5/10 (who at the time was using another name and avatar). This was not an all-in hand b.t.w. This was before I knew that 2p did not hold up on Full Rigged !
Old 07-02-08, 05:35 PM

Mr Kromer
My point was not that I lost w A 10 vs A J - point is that the odds are skewed.
The amount of times that 2 players hold an ace and one comes on the flop is just completely exaggerated. (Are there 2 gs in exaggerated - don't want anyone to get angry because of my speeeling.)

I am exactly even in real money after a year and a half on the site.
The really awful thing is that I have won the most money by making the worst plays.
Old 07-02-08, 07:39 PM

all online poker sites have built in to the programming to deal out huge action hands to promote quicker table turnover. its just that simple. whoever says they dont need to rig it they make enough have no clue how greedy these people are, they spends hundreds of thousands a dollar a day on sex drugs and rock and roll baby.
Old 07-02-08, 07:57 PM

so I plyed in my nightly freeroll and I see 8 hands all night and then make a few good plays AND actually have 63 hold up (pair of 3s and gut shot) when I bet all-in and get a donk call with3s and loser kicker!! So I make it to 25/360 and get AQ and rasie 4x bb with 3 callers - flop KAx. I bet 1/2 pot and get a call from one player. Now I figure the guy for Ks. Turn is X. Ok!! I figure I will win this hand so I bet about 500 and get just a call. Now I know he has a K. SOOOoooooo now its the famous F-rigged-T RIVER card. Anyone guess what it was?!! Of course I am sure it made no difference that I had less chips than average and he was a large stack. Total scam poker. Not because he sucked out a K but because this crap happens over and over. I put hte guy on the exact hand he has, I know I can't get him out so I value bet to raise the pot in case an A or Q hits and by the turn I am a HUGE favorite going into river (88/12)!!!This is the kind of TOTAL BS that makes playing on F-Rigged-T impossible for me. I can beat other players and I can bluff otu other players but I can't beat a rigged system where no matter what you do you lose to two-outers over nad over again...... like in the above example.

Last edited by nitemare6; 07-02-08 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-02-08, 09:58 PM

So I play one more 360 freeroll on F-R-T. I'm in 10th position out of 26. Dealt Qs- BB = 3000. I call PF and get two other calls. Ok maybe I should have rasied or pushed. Flop comes 228. Two players bet and I push all in for 23K which gets all players to fold except short stack calling with 83 and 7000 chips. Guess what card comes on the turn to crack my Qs. Another f-cking (2) TWO outer is dealt to give the 83 player - trips. Good news it was a freeroll; bad news it's no fun to play better than most donks in a tournament like this and have more experience yet get taken down by the full rigged tilt TWO outer. It's a total joke!

Last edited by nitemare6; 07-02-08 at 10:00 PM.
Old 07-02-08, 10:56 PM

Angry The Final Straw

I cashed out my remaining $176 from WPX tonight (I'll get $9 rake back monday to blow). But I played in a tournament tonight. Yeah, it was a $1 tournament but WPX added $1000 to the prize pool so the winner walked off with around $625. It paid the top 27. I played extremely well, building my chip stack early, and often until I hit an incredible cold streak, in which I didn't see a pocket pair, or two face cards, in a matter of 33 hands.

There's 40 of us left, I have around 7,800 in chips and I'm 20th at this time. Finally, I'm dealt QQ and here's what happens;

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
Hand ID 139239573
$1 + $1 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 22:30:35 02/07/2008 ET
Table 'Table 1325801', 10 seats max, Real money
Seat 4 is the button. Small Blind $200, Big Blind $400
Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
Seat 1 (playing) : redevile, amount $6109, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 2 (playing) : Rabid_Baticus, amount $7832, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 3 (playing) : bluduster, amount $3689, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 4 (playing) : eagleman_7, amount $7384, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 5 (playing) : hifi, amount $1584, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 6 (playing) : ramashiva, amount $4914, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 8 (playing) : UmassRounder, amount $4829, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 9 (playing) : redruuuum, amount $7518, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
Seat 10 (playing) : gj, amount $15561, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
hifi: Small Blind ($200)
ramashiva: Big Blind ($400)
** Dealing Down Cards **
Dealt to Rabid_Baticus: [Qc, Qh]
UmassRounder: Fold
redruuuum: Raise ($1200)
gj: Fold
redevile: Fold
Rabid_Baticus: Raise ($4000)
bluduster: Fold
eagleman_7: Fold
hifi: Fold
ramashiva: Fold
redruuuum: Raise ($7493)
Rabid_Baticus: Call ($3493)
Rabid_Baticus: Show Cards ($0)
redruuuum: Show Cards ($0)
** Dealing Flop **
Community cards: [Kd, Ac, Ad]
** Dealing Turn **
Community cards: [Th]
** Dealing River **
Community cards: [Ah]
** End Round **
** Evaluate **
redruuuum: Show Cards ($0)
Rabid_Baticus: Show Cards ($0)
** Showdown **
Main pot $15811, Rake $0
Summary Rabid_Baticus: bet $7493, won $0, net $-7493, HoleCards [Qc, Qh]
Summary redruuuum: bet $8693, won $15811, net $7118, HoleCards [Js, As], HiHand [four of a kind, aces] [As, Ah, Ad, Ac, Kd], won $15811 from main pot

LMAO! Not only does this guy hit a fucking 3 outer to beat me, he gets all 3 LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I let this donk know he made an awful play. Any, average, poker player would know that when someone, re-raises you by over 3 times your raise, (and I played tight) that AJ is a throw away hand. But, I mean why not. This DONK puts all his chips at risk with AJ LMAO!
I told him "Awful call!" and he proceeded to ask someone at the table "was it?" to which someone, simply responded, "YES!".

I'll continue to play freerolls there, but I'll make sure I play like a complete idiot, since it's obvious online poker caters to that sort of play. Don't be surprised if I'm back showing you how I called an all in with K4(s) and busted KK LOL! I'm done throwing away money. That type of shit just makes poker really unenjoyable, and it's ruining the game for me. I'm done!
Old 07-03-08, 03:22 AM

Does anyone have problems winning at play chips after playing cash for a while?
I was up to 23 million play chips and after I play real money for a while and return to play chips - I cannot win a hand.
Can go 70 hands without best hand.
I am now down to a million and just flabbergasted because the play is so awful normally
Old 07-03-08, 07:19 AM

The home game I play in on Mondays had a hand like that qq vs. AJ, except it was 66 vs. AJ. The girl with AJ raises from 30 to 180, the guy with 66 puts her all in; he's pretty familiar with her play style, she sits for a good 5 solid minutes and then calls, doesn't hit anything, and walks out in disgust. The funny thing was she had to come back because she still had about 200 chips left. But I'm with you on AJ, it's a crap hand in most situations and so many people just can't get off of it pre-flop. Come to think of it, when I first started playing I don't know that I folded it much either... lol

mike
Old 07-03-08, 08:31 AM

well this is really odd and i have no idea what it means. It has happened 9 times in a row so it has to mean something, but i have no idea what.
When i sit down at a table the hand that is dealt before I get dealt in has had 4 of a suit on the board.
That cannot just be circumstance - but ???